Which datafiles do you guys use?

Cris987

Hey guys, long time no see.

Anyways, I've been quite frustrated by MVP Baseball lately. Either the hitters hit at all the pitches I throw or they swing at nothing (after I set the sliders). I think the problem I have is the datafile. Right now, I don't even know who's datafile i'm using :duh: So, I"m asking here for the general concensus the the best datafile out there. THANKS! :wtg:

I don't use any. MVP level is the most realistic.....you just have to adjust and learn how to play on that level.......it is designed so will chase after pitches....using a camara mod to make it easier so you lay off low pitches is not the idea.....you'll have to learn the think your way throught the game on this level.....which in my opinion is a lot more interesting

I set the "pitch meter difficulty to -50.......the foul ball frequency (both) to 50.....because the foul ball frequency is so high, you have to set the batter contact (both) higher....usually between 40 and 50......with the the contact high, you have to know hot to pitch. You can't throw everything in the zone. You have to know how to set up batters and be careful which pitches you throw where.

Archived