Kyle Farnsworth cyberface

JP_Frost

I know someone already made a cyberface for him ( I believe it was included in the tigers facepack ), but I don't think it really looks like him. I might try to do it myself ( first attempt at it :help: ), but still I'd like to ask any of you more experienced guys to give it a shot.

P.S. Jogar, work your magic one more time :hail:

well I've been playing around with the programs a bit and just wanted to see what the face would look like, but when I try to load up the bmp in fshed to make it a fsh file, it says stream read error.

does anyone know what this means?

I'm thinking of doing a mini-braves pack which will include Farnsworth. I've already done guys like Anthony Lerew and Kelly Johnson even Jay Powell. I don't know if too many people would even download this except you guys, but since I love to play against the Braves, i made them just for kicks. This wont be an extensive set but will get rid of some generics.

that sounds great Jogar ( hopefully you'll do a Marte too ).

nah, like i said I will only include the ones i already did from a while back. Plus, Terminatorkorea already did Marte and lots of other Braves. I am only filling in the blanks.

sorry to keep bumping this thread, but is anyone working on a face? my attempt failed miserably and I don't really have the time to keep working on it.

Are you gonna release it seperately Jogar, since it's not in the Braves pack? ( nice work btw )

I tried making him, but didnt look too good. Plus his pic doesnt have a good quality. Since i prefer not to release crap, ur gonna have to live with one that was previously made. I dont think it was bad at all.

Archived