2006 Schedule(under construction)

torement

I do not feel like take2 will create a pc version of their 2006 baseball game and if they did i dont believe it would be worth my hard-earned cash so i am taking on a huge project to get the schedule in mvp05 completely accurate with next yr everything from a-mlb, spring training and all correct game times.

Now that being said this will be alot for one person to complete so any thing you can contribute that would help(link to team schedule, etc...) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

torement

P.S. I do not mean a cash contribution, im doing this for my obsession to realism.

I believe Friedman is also doing this. I think you guys should collaborate, instead of doing different projects.

true 2 different schedules or should i say 2 exact same schedules would be a waste of time i'll see if he is intrested in working with me on this

You! lol, i couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

if he is being sarcastic im wondering why as this has nothing to do with 2006 rosters as it is entitled 2006 SCHEDULES

if he is being sarcastic im wondering why as this has nothing to do with 2006 rosters as it is entitled 2006 SCHEDULES

my bad, please carry on......

Hey everyone!

Like jogar84 said, it would be a waste of time to do two separate projects. I, personally was planning on doing the MLB, but since torement wanted to go the extra mile, and do A-AAA, I think that maybe we should work together, and split it up. I am interested to work with you, torement, so if you want to do this project with me, let's start as soon as the schedules come out. But let's decide now who does what.

So does this mean that EA is not going to release an update just to update to the 2006 schedules?

EA is not licensed to release anything that has anything to do with the MLB after this year.

EA is not licensed to release anything that has anything to do with the MLB after this year.

and it also wont release any more updates for MVP Baseball 2005 this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent idea. Now let's get these mod Xbox 360 compatible.

what are you taking about?

is MVP going to be released on the 360?

and even if MVP for the xbox runs on the xbox 360, it will be 6-12 months before you can run any moded games on a xbox 360 (xbox or xbox 360 games)

the system will need to be cracked first, a mod chip. And most users will not be able to install there own mod chip this time around. The 360's case is glued together.

what are you taking about?

is MVP going to be released on the 360?

and even if MVP for the xbox runs on the xbox 360, it will be 6-12 months before you can run any moded games on a xbox 360 (xbox or xbox 360 games)

the system will need to be cracked first, a mod chip. And most users will not be able to install there own mod chip this time around. The 360's case is glued together.

OWNED

Owned??? hahaha. that's funny. I have 2 kids, work for Mercedes, make great money, have a pretty wife, and I smell good. But none of this matters anymore because some guy named Kraw (who I'm quite certain looks like the comic book guy from the simpsons) has hurt my feelings with his apparently superior intellect. I will hang my head in shame for quite some time now. I see now that my choice of an MBA was a poor decision as I could have pursued a career that allowed me to move to Scotland, join a mod site and use my free time be a complete *** to people in the forums.

Archived