Don't you guys think..

Sandlot

That there should be a way of finding any player in the game while playing any mode like dynasty or owner mode for instance.

I'm playing in the World Series vs. the Cards (I'm the Yankees) and in the offseason I want to pickup Shawn Chacon, I've looked all over for him but can't find him.

I wish there was a feature for searching up a player.

That there should be a way of finding any player in the game while playing any mode like dynasty or owner mode for instance.

I'm playing in the World Series vs. the Cards (I'm the Yankees) and in the offseason I want to pickup Shawn Chacon, I've looked all over for him but can't find him.

use MVPSavReader v1.9.5 on your dynasty sav file, them search for your player

use MVPSavReader v1.9.5 on your dynasty sav file, them search for your player

Thanks, I d/l it.

What happens when you click create player pages? And other stuff, can you help me out?

Forget about downloading any add-on program.

there's already a players searching feature in the game.

go to "around the league" --> "statistics" --> "Career Stats" --> select sort out the players list in alphabetical order. (you can find every players in the game, as long he hasnt retire)

I can post the screenshots step by step if you have hard time how to do it..

Forget about downloading any add-on program.

there's already a players searching feature in the game.

go to "around the league" --> "statistics" --> "Career Stats" --> select sort out the players list in alphabetical order. (you can find every players in the game, as long he hasnt retire)

I can post the screenshots step by step if you have hard time how to do it..

Dude, nice find! Thanks for that!

I was wondering if there was some sort of alphabetical list as well. That's one area EA games has excelled above others when it comes to searching for players. I remember as far back as NHL98 for Saturn where you could search alphabetically. Not even the most modern 2K games have that and I prefer most 2k games over EA.

Archived