Mvpmods Legends & Mod Squad 2005 rosters

krawhitham

listen, plain and simple -- tribetime is on the forum fanatics. well -- on my version of the forum fanatics, if u guys can somehow make him fit then fine -- but the fact is, hes the only one out of 75people who seems to think he has a "preference" on what team he can be on.

let me tell you the way this project should have been run and if anyone would have asked me, i would have given a good project timeline.

this is what im going to do monday:

1. release my 25 man Mvpmods Legends Roster, 25 man Mod Squad, 25 Man Forum Fanatics.

Legends are from this year and last year. Mod Squad is from this year. and Forum fanatics is only from this year. IF you havent been around a lot lately, then your not really a forum fanatic now are you?

2. get an assistant. I'm thinking astroeric -- not sure yet.

3. assistant will P.M the 75 members -- and ask them to fill out the following mvpedit form. If they have already filled it out in the thread, they are to link it and that's it. I really dont want to go through 18 pages to find out who's filled it out. THEY MUST SUPPLY A PHOTO -- 128x128.

4. They will have till Friday to reply. They will also be asked to say which position would they "prefer" to play.

5. If they do not reply, they will be substituted with another member who should be on the forum fanatics. If they dont care enough to fill out the form, i really dont care enough to put them in the game.

6. MVPMod Legends and the Mod Squad will be given the same opportunity, however, if they do not respond, they will not have a say in the position they want to play, stats, or photo. There Avatar will be used. However,they will still be on the roster.

7. From Monday till Friday, i'll be expecting people to pm the assistant stats,photo, and preferred position. And while this is going on, i'm going to have someone work on uniforms -- only need 2 more -- and someone work on logos.

9. This whole shindig should be wrapped up by the weekend.

To sum this up: if your on the forum fanatics, legends, or mod squad -- you'll get a pm asking you for information. IF you do not respond, you will lose your spot(only forum fanatics). And as for the modders, if they do not respond, they will not have a say in anything regarding stats, position, or generic face.

Uniforms -- i believe KC has 2 done from earlier in the year and there's like 4 uniforms from last year. So that's 6 unis. I need Mvpmods Legends uniforms also.

Logos -- hopefully i'll get Frankie yanks763 to help out. IF not, i'll find someone.

Rosters -- will probably do myself in mvpedit, might get someone to help out with that.

That's it. Plain and Simple.

You cant wait for 75 people to get back to you, it has to be other the way around. Otherwise, this project doesnt get done.

for example -- lets say blahblah is on the forum fanatics. Well, im giving blahblah 3 days to post his stuff. Well, blahblah doesnt post it so bang! First come first serve for available spots.

quick -- efficient -- timely.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris Dutour (Cloutier_39)

Basic

First Name: Chris

Last Name: Dutour

Audio/Photo: n/a

First Position: C

Second Position: 1B

Bats: R

Throws: R

Jersey Number: 13

Ratings

Plate Discipline: 89

Bunting: 60

Stealing Agg: 55

Baserunning: 55

Speed: 77

Fielding:

Range: 89

Throwing Strength: 88

Throwing Accuracy: 80

Durability: 75

Other

Birthdate: 10/30/88

Hidden: ???

Top Pos: C

Contract

Salary: 512K

Years: 2

Appearance

Personal

Height: 5"11

Weight: 194 lbs.

Bone Profile: 1

Skin Tone: 1

Hair Style: 2

Hair Color: 1

Facial Hair: 0

Batting Stance: Generic 1

Swing Type:

Ditty: Rock

Star Power: 3

04 Face: n/a

Face: n/a

Clothing

Bat Color: Black

Glove Color: Black

Catcher's Mask: 2

Batting Glove: OFF

Wristband: 1

Elbow Guard: 0

Shin Guard: 1

Socks: LOW

Hitting vs. L

Hitting

Power: 85

Hot/Cold Zones

HCC

HNC

HNC

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: 99 / 78 / 79

Slow Brk: 76 / 80 / 89

HArd Brk: 78 / 77 / 92

Percents

LF: 72

CF: 20

RF: 8

Fly: 42

Ground: 28

Liner: 12

HR: 22

Hitting vs. R

Hitting

Power: 79

Hot/Cold Zones

HCH

HHC

NHC

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: 89 / 77 / 80

Slow Brk: 70 / 50 / 70

HArd Brk: 70 / 60 / 80

Percents

LF: 66

RF: 14

Fly: 50

Ground: 20

Liner: 17

HR: 13

Mr Fuzz said:

this is what im going to do monday:

1. release my 25 man Mvpmods Legends Roster, 25 man Mod Squad, 25 Man Forum Fanatics.

Legends are from this year and last year. Mod Squad is from this year. and Forum fanatics is only from this year. IF you havent been around a lot lately, then your not really a forum fanatic now are you?

Ok, I agree.

The Great Man continued:

3. assistant will P.M the 75 members -- and ask them to fill out the following mvpedit form. If they have already filled it out in the thread, they are to link it and that's it. I really dont want to go through 18 pages to find out who's filled it out. THEY MUST SUPPLY A PHOTO -- 128x128.

I did fill out my Mvpedit form and I will resubmit it to whoever I have to when I am told to. My only problem Fuzzone is that I don't have a scanner and therefore can not supply a photo. I hope this is not a huge problem.

The Hero of Millions went on to say:

4. They will have till Friday to reply. They will also be asked to say which position would they "prefer" to play.

5. If they do not reply, they will be substituted with another member who should be on the forum fanatics. If they dont care enough to fill out the form, i really dont care enough to put them in the game.

Fair enough. But, one thing you should know is that Donut is on our FF team and he is currently banned right now. His stats where given to Snash13 because he mailed them to me to give to him.

The Mover and Shaker of this website concluded here:

You cant wait for 75 people to get back to you, it has to be other the way around. Otherwise, this project doesnt get done.

for example -- lets say blahblah is on the forum fanatics. Well, im giving blahblah 3 days to post his stuff. Well, blahblah doesnt post it so bang! First come first serve for available spots.

quick -- efficient -- timely

Fantastic. And it's the only way to do this right Fuzz. Thank you.

Note that I don't have mvpedit working, so just fill in anything for what I didn't list. thanks.

Basic

First Name: Sean

Last Name: O

Audio/Photo: Rock

First Position: 2B

Second Position: IF

Bats: L

Throws: R

Jersey Number: 10

Ratings

Plate Discipline: 90

Bunting: 80

Stealing Agg: 80

Baserunning: 80

Speed: 85

Fielding:

Range: 85

Throwing Strength: 75

Throwing Accuracy: 70

Durability: 90

Other

Birthdate: 6/10/83

Hidden: hidden?

Top Pos: 2b

Contract

Salary: 316k

Years: 3

Appearance

Personal

Height: 6'2

Weight: 140

Bone Profile: skinny

Skin Tone: really really white

Hair Style: 4

Hair Color: 1

Facial Hair: 1

Batting Stance: M. Ramirez

Swing Type:

Ditty: Rock

Star Power: ****

04 Face:

Face: 2

Clothing

Bat Color: 4

Glove Color: 3

Catcher's Mask: x

Batting Glove: off

Wristband: no band

Elbow Guard: no guard

Shin Guard: no guard

Socks: high

Hitting vs. L

Hitting

Power: 57

Hot/Cold Zones

HNH

HHN

CNC

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: 20 / 70 / 30

Slow Brk: 35 / 75 / 55

HArd Brk: -40 / 70 / 40

Percents

LF: 35

CF: 30

RF: 35

Fly: 20

Ground: 35

Liner: 35

HR: 10

Hitting vs. R

Hitting

Power: 93

Hot/Cold Zones

HHH

CHH

CNN

Pitches

Chase / Take / Miss

Fastball: 5 / 90 / 10

Slow Brk: 20 / 85 / 20

HArd Brk: 25 / 80 / 20

Percents

LF: 40

RF: 40

Fly: 20

Ground: 25

Liner: 40

HR: 15

Hopefully this is relatively ok. thanks guys.

Mr Fuzz said:

Ok, I agree.

The Great Man continued:

I did fill out my Mvpedit form and I will resubmit it to whoever I have to when I am told to. My only problem Fuzzone is that I don't have a scanner and therefore can not supply a photo. I hope this is not a huge problem.

The Hero of Millions went on to say:

Fair enough. But, one thing you should know is that Donut is on our FF team and he is currently banned right now. His stats where given to Snash13 because he mailed them to me to give to him.

The Mover and Shaker of this website concluded here:

Fantastic. And it's the only way to do this right Fuzz. Thank you.

Agreed, sometimes people just have to take charge...

now, if I'm on the Forum Fanatics I'll repost my MVP edit form. (I can also send whoever my MVPedit Photo, including background)

listen, plain and simple -- tribetime is on the forum fanatics. well -- on my version of the forum fanatics, if u guys can somehow make him fit then fine -- but the fact is, hes the only one out of 75people who seems to think he has a "preference" on what team he can be on.

lol you think you have room to speak after you just come in here and somehow take over this entire project by self appointment. You must be nuts bro, put your ego aside. Put me of Forum Fanatics, I am done speaking because I'm not gonna get all pissed about it like you want me to.

Good to see some things never change; Hory wetting his pants because he's being (rightfully) mistreated and kraw thinks he's running the show, only to have his spotlight stolen ... again.

Tear me at your will but know I'm just making an observation at how nothing has changed at all. I really do actually hope one of you's tries to rip into me thinking they've offended me. Especially Hory. I love his tampon-esque cry fests. They make me laugh so hard ... :lol:

Good to see some things never change; Hory wetting his pants because he's being (rightfully) mistreated and kraw thinks he's running the show, only to have his spotlight stolen ... again.

Tear me at your will but know I'm just making an observation at how nothing has changed at all. I really do actually hope one of you's tries to rip into me thinking they've offended me. Especially Hory. I love his tampon-esque cry fests. They make me laugh so hard ... :lol:

you my friend are ignored.

let's move on passed the moose and tt thread.

i love u tt even though u might hate me right now, i still love u and i dont have anything bad to say about you.

and i think ive given you guys ..oh .. about a 6 months to get this project done.

yes some things never change more on that in a bit

Question moose boy, how come you are no longer a moderator?

Thought you were going to take more time for you writting, well I guess you could call that writting.

and yes I was going to do the team (my plan was 1 team, the mod squad), just becuase no one else was getting it done. But lets face it I'm lazy and I'm thrilled fuzz is doing it.

Mainly because it means I do not have to do it

Plus he is willing to do the other 2 teams plus all the extras (logos, uniforms, statiums, & more) as well which I did not have time for.

Now back to the fact some things never change

you spent months telling everyone you had changed, but now you are showing your true colors all over again

Now you come back just to stir ****, because you are know you are not welcome around here and it is your only course of action.

and i think ive given you guys ..oh .. about a 6 months to get this project done.

Yes you have. In fact you've given us nine months to get this off the ground. Remember, we started doing this in February of this year. And if I didn't make that poll at the beginning of this month, this still would be on the back burner.

As for the other situation with Moose, it was also my hope that he would continue to want to be on this Forum Fanatic team. He was on it before and there was no reason for him not to be on the revised roster. But he chose to quit the team and his roster space was taken. That's all that should be looked at now. Now let's move past this and look forward to Monday.

yes some things never change more on that in a bit

Question moose boy, how come you are no longer a moderator?

Thought you were going to take more time for you writting, well I guess you could call that writting.

and yes I was going to do the team (my plan was 1 team, the mod squad), just becuase no one else was getting it done. But lets face it I'm lazy and I'm thrilled fuzz is doing it.

Mainly because it means I do not have to do it

Plus he is willing to do the other 2 teams plus all the extras (logos, uniforms, statiums, & more) as well which I did not have time for.

Now back to the fact some things never change

you spent months telling everyone you had changed, but now you are showing your true colors all over again

Now you come back just to stir [naughty word], because you are know you are not welcome around here and it is your only course of action.

No this is not me showing my true colors, this is me making an observations at how this site is run by decent people but the people that think they're running this site are doing a terrible job. Fuzz is the only one doing a damn thing with this project. Kraw you were doing the same thing as Y4L was doing but trying to take credit. Hory makes one statement and he gets yelled at because, well, he's a whiny little ****-ant and he deserves it.

I'm not a moderator anymore because I elected to leave. Maybe if you and Hory weren't a part of this site, it would still be somewhat entertaining. But since you two team up and attempt to ruin most people's fun on this site, I decided I was done worrying about this site.

As for your comments about my writing, I don't think that's a smooth road for you to enlighten. I was a part of mvplanet and my first duty was to create forum names because "we all know how good you can spell". And by you, I really mean you. So as far as I'm concerned, you're not even close to a position to effect me at all with your comments about my writing.

I hope this project goes well, and maybe I'll even download when it's done.

I'm not a moderator anymore because I elected to leave.

funny not what I've heard

Kraw you were doing the same thing as Y4L was doing but trying to take credit

not really, he was doing the FF team, I was going to put the Mod squad team together

and dude I never claimed I could spell, but that is funning coming from you. (than - then) You were an admin at planet for what a week, and you screwed all the forums up and I had to fix them.

then what happened, oh I remember you went nuts and wrote one of your many goodbye messages here at MVPmods.

I never thought I would agree with Carter about anything but he was right you are a complete waste here

funny not what I've heard

not really, he was doing the FF team, I was going to put the Mod squad team together

and dude I never claimed I could spell, but that is funning coming from you. (than - then) You were an admin at planet for what a week, and you screwed all the forums up and I had to fix them.

then what happened, oh I remember you went nuts and wrote one of your many goodbye messages here at MVPmods.

I never thought I would agree with Carter about anything but he was right you are a complete waste here

w.t.f. I thought Fuzz was the one who started the Then-Than battle.

very very good job kraw.

i wouldnt have posted it like that tho for anyone to download.

I'd like to chime in and say "very good job" too but I can't. Only because I don't know how to view a .mep extension. Any help here? :)

An .mep file is an MVPEdit exported player file. Just load MVPEdit, click on File, then Import, then Player. Find the .mep file you want to import and click Open. :)

An .mep file is an MVPEdit exported player file. Just load MVPEdit, click on File, then Import, then Player. Find the .mep file you want to import and click Open. :)

I tried that but the "Player" option is all greyed out.

No big deal.

Archived