Huh? Weird

medric822

I'm guessing he means 325/327.

This is a fairly normal thing in MVP; in some parks the distances aren't completely accurate compared to the foot markers on the walls. I'm not entirely sure why it is, but it might be EA's way of considering Park Factors, i.e. Coors Field may be smaller than its true dimensions to mimic how well the ball carries there.

It's usually pretty close to accurate.

I've seen well worse than that...like homers to dead away centre that hit a wall or scoreboard about 10 feet above the wall (this happens in BOB a lot) yet registers only the number shown on the wall. I don't really care, its still a homer....but a little blow to the ol' ego.

I've seen well worse than that...like homers to dead away centre that hit a wall or scoreboard about 10 feet above the wall (this happens in BOB a lot) yet registers only the number shown on the wall. I don't really care, its still a homer....but a little blow to the ol' ego.

Well, that is accurate. It doesn't measure how far the ball would've gone, it measures the distance from the plate to something it smacks into. So, in that case, it's completely accurate.

Archived