Ultimate Rosters Poll (Please vote!)

Totte

Keep Free Agents on teams or release them?  

45 members have voted

1. 1.

• Keep the Free Agents on their respective MLB clubs
    • Release the Free Agents to the FA-list

As you all probably know, the last set of UR-updates still have all the Free Agents on their 2005 teams. My question to you is if you'd like me to keep it that way or if you want me to release the Free Agents so that you can start a dynasty "2005/2006 off-season style"?

Please write a little comment regarding your pick in the poll...

Thanks for your time!

Like I said before, releasing the free agents would cause a lot of mess with the rosters as you would need to call up minor leaguers.... It's better to just wait who hires the free agents and who the team that loses that free agent hires back as a replacement...

will MVPedit allow you to export the roster if you release all the FAs

I'd have to delete some of the other Free Agents that are already on the list but considering that some of them are retired, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

As one of the originators, and with all of the mess I had to deal with because of the player limit and crashing with overloading the FA list, the choice is obvious...Keep FA's on their teams and just move them as they sign elsewhere. Come spring training, if they still haven't signed with anybody, then release them. Deleting guys on the FA list to make room will just lead to a very depleted FA list once this year's Free Agents do sign and have to be taken off the list.

i used the most updated ultimate rosters and printed a complete list of free agents off of mlb.com and updated my self. I liked it that way so when I started one with the yankees I can have nomar and jeter. WE shall rule the world

Archived