Bob Wickman: Restored 2003 Face preview+Revisions

Veesmack

How exactly did David Justice play for so many teams and still be able to play in 12 consecutive post seasons? Lucky guy...well maybe not with Left Eye...

justice.jpg

Steinbrenner's "Fat Toad", Hideki Irabu.

fatToad.jpg

Both Irabu and Justice were edited and referenced from MVP 2003 files...

I'm thinking about redoing all the MVP 2003 exclusive cyberfaces and making them for 2005...like Matt Williams). (There's only about five or so that didn't make it to 2004)

WickmanWip.jpg

I want to make Bob Wickman's 2003 face because he is the only MVP 2003 exclusive cyberface who is still active. Bob Wickman is a 2005 AL All-Star for the Indians. Bob missed an entire season a few years ago which is probably why they didn't update him with a cyberface in MVP 2004 and MVP 2005.

This Oedit shot is the ACTUAL 2003 cyberface and I will attempt to restore him to being used on MVP 2005 this weekend.

REVISIONS of already uploaded players + Williams:

q1.jpg

q2.jpg

Thanks to the contributions of Krawitham, the previous "Restored" cyberfaces I have made will all untilized even better cyberfaces resolution-wise! I will update the already uploaded files with these improved textures and I will have audio for some of these players, too.

wickman.jpg

wickman is almost done...I will upload him and Matt Williams with all revised textures later today for the previous made players of Justice, Irabu and Yoshii in an update today (with a few audio files)

Archived