music

medric822

Hey, I was wondering if someone(s) would halp me in their spare time. I was wondering if someone could provide me with these songs in Windows Media/Audio File format, so I can replace some corny songs on MVP with these. I will list two songs that I would love to have.

Papa Roach----Scars

Bon Jovi-------Have a Nice Day

If someone could help me out here, I'd be very appriciative.

I can... later after my basketball practice. I got rid of the converter though and I can usually only get MP3s - Limewire users don't usually bother with .wma's. Do you have the Ditty Importer that makes the songs usable in-game?

-BBHD

dude I gave you instructions on how to do this man. if you did not understand you shoulda said "Yo mo you suck at giving instructions and I hate your guts". Or, something like that.

bbhd, please don't do this for him, I mean come on. I told him, burn the songs onto his pc into mp3 or wav format, and he already downloaded the tool on how to convert the music so what's the problemo!?!! I'm at a loss here.

Ok, my dismay is over. Got that out.

Hey BBHD, have you had a chance to do thosse songs yet? Or didn't you get around to it yet. I dont know about your school, but at my school basketball practice is usually 4 hours long, and our team still sucks!

Archived