Retro Face Nellie Fox preview...what's wrong?

Veesmack

bocam.jpg

I wanted to make Uecker for Jewgrass...(he's in TC4 also)

I wanted to make a Campanella because his cyberface is really a Sammy Sosa cyberface with a different head shape.

And I thought Ken Caminiti was cool before being NL MVP.

there will be audio for Uecker and Caminiti too.

Campanella should be more light-skinned. (he was half Italian)

But Uecker looks good, except it was already made.

Bob Uecker was made for Jewgrass by Peter Bernard...and I asked Jewgrass about mine and he told me I should upload it.

I had Campanella lighter already but it was before I was making 2X faces and was using the original PSD (and haven't made the color change for the new 2X version yet). It should look like this eventually:

edit: Thanks again, Jogar. I was considering not changing the color for the 2X but I will definitely make redo it like my reg. res. version

regular resolution: but is what the 2X should look like

camp2.jpg

Thanks Eric. You are so right about Varitek as I didn't realize he looks similar to Ken. I probably would have used Variteks head model and modified that instead of Larry Walker if I noticed. I think the photo I used of Caminiti is from the 1994 season while still an Astro but I'm not too sure...

Edti: Thank You, Hory. just fixed it...

nelsonwrong.jpg

What is wrong with this Nellie Fox cyberface above? I never liked it but would like to know what's wrong with it since I really was into trying to make an accurate cyberface for him a few months ago

well, he's cracked out on dope for starters.

lol, don't worry man, you'll get it, what you've done so far is really awesome.

Thanks. He really looks paranoid, doesn't he?

<Thought bubble next to Nellie: I got to hide my secret stash quick!>

Archived