New type of Portrait

Gige56

You like this portrait?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Yes. I think it would be an awesome idea if you do this for every player on the USA, Dominican, Mexico, etc. teams. But I'm sure this is what you were thinking. ;)

This would also be great for the WBC mod.

I the format that I have done, but would you consider that since we are creating a new MVP 06, that we could interduce a sort of heritage to the game, since people from around would be getting the downloads and some people would like to know we there fav. players are coming from. Another option that I could do is the same thing as the flag, but with the teams logo or alternate logo.

More in what respect? LIke the teams background or country of birth or something else?

I was going to say the same thing Tribetime said. I wouldn't mind if the backgrounds were a bit more sharper and colorful. But this is a nice idea. Good work.

I was going to say the same thing Tribetime said. I wouldn't mind if the backgrounds were a bit more sharper and colorful. But this is a nice idea. Good work.

Is this more like it :?: Or totally different

If you are good with making alphas how about teaming up with me to make all new portraits for generics. I need a partner or two. Send me a PM if you want in-This would be for MVP 2006.

If you are good with making alphas how about teaming up with me to make all new portraits for generics. I need a partner or two. Send me a PM if you want in-This would be for MVP 2006.

no alphas needed with these new portraits

please, continue. and by the way, gige57 and i have been PMing back and forth about this so he'd like to hear I'm sure.

I think this is because of the background. I mean originally we wanted to get a clear background, but now there is a particular pattern there. Is this making any sense?

I thought it waws because he didn't know I was talking about generic faces. Maybe generics have alphas and regular players don't?

When a person is using MVPedit, like me, every player gets an alpha, including current players. But, since I am creating a new type of portrait, I think an alpha is not needed. Comparing my portrait to, lets say the world renown Hory's, he doesn't have a background and mine will.

Archived