Benji Gil cyberface Preview

Veesmack

Benji Gil, a valuable contributor to the Angels 2002 World Series championship team.

gilbenji.jpg

...I haven't been doing much modding because I've been preparing for Finals. My mind mulls for massive 'mounts of modding!

Benji Gil was the big star to come out of the single-A Gastonia Rangers in my hometown the year the Rangers got sold and moved somewhere else. I saw him play in every game that season and have like 15 of his autographs.

I'm glad he's contributing somewhere.

--Eric

Yay, I'm done with finals. I've already made a three new cyberfaces since yesterday (and gonna upload within the next day)...

Your Pac face is great. I'd love to see what you can do for Biggie.

If you could do these two things, I'll make a Biggie face:

1) Guess who the former Indian in the screenshot below is and

2) Find me a usuable image of Biggie...

usedcork.jpg

Hey! Joey!

Ah yes, I saw that he also went by Joey. Was that really early in his career?

concerning your Benji autographs and seeing him during his time in Gastonia(?), he turned out to be real servicable with the Angels but (like in your case with the Rangers) new management got rid of a lot of key players from the 2002 Angels season.

It's Albert Belle, and I'll look for the pic hang on.

the last pic is excellent, could you also find a nice side profile view? Those are equally important to me although the resolution/quality doesn't matter as much to me for these views...

Albert Belle's hell: a perfect throw earns a suspension (1991)

Albert Belle, who disliked being called "Joey," was in the Cleveland Stadium outfield when Jeff Pillar yelled from the left-field stands, "Hey, Joey, keg party at my place after the game, c'mon over." In retrospect, it sounds like a friendly invitation. But at the time, it was a particularly nasty heckle, as Belle had spent much of the previous summer in an alcohol rehab program.

Belle retaliated by picking up a foul ball and throwing a perfect strike at Pillar's chest from about 15 feet away, leaving Pillar with a weltering souvenir.

This was one case when Belle had the clear support of the fans, who gave him a hearty round of applause for nailing Pillar. But Belle got a one-week suspension and a fine from the AL.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1927560

• 2 weeks later...

That's awesome work... Are you using 2x faces or something? When I make mine (using Jogar84's tutorial) I seem to lose detail whenever I resize the image to 128x256. Anywhere you can point me to where I can learn how to do 2x faces or have as much detail as you do in your faces? Anyway, great job...

Swingin, I use whatever I can find. I don't like using the small 90 by 135 headshots but if it's all I can find, I'd use those.

Somebody had mentioned the MLB.com Hi-Res Shots. I am not familiar with obtaining the hi-res shots. From the links I've seen with the hi-res shots to MLB.com, it seems like I need to be part of "Pressbox" or something to access them (I'm not sure though).

edit: I just saw the Sticky in the MVP General forum about hi res shots. Thanks again, JP Frost..

And a huge round of applause for Futzy99 and shame on V for not seeing the thread sooner :(

That's awesome work... Are you using 2x faces or something? When I make mine (using Jogar84's tutorial) I seem to lose detail whenever I resize the image to 128x256. Anywhere you can point me to where I can learn how to do 2x faces or have as much detail as you do in your faces? Anyway, great job...

I am using 2X faces now. I didn't before Krawitham released his "Ultimate 2X cyberface set" which I now use for making new cyberfaces with. As far as learning to make 2X faces. I searched in the forum and found a thread also by Kraw:

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=15045

I hope that helps

Here

Archived