Chase Utley cyberface(I'm talkin' to you Jogar!)

TheMadcap

I like to go by this rule: Its not really necessary to make something thats already been done. Veesmack's Utley looks pretty good and the best one available. Veesmack, maybe u can do another update using the hi res pic since the model u used was very accurate.

Here is one that I found. I have come across the shot that you have but I didn't see any shots of him in hi-res. I'll look harder. Veesmack, just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you spending your time doing what you do. I have downloaded and use some of your faces and they are quite good. When it comes to Utley, I just didn't think that the quality was as high as some of your others or the stuff that Jogar has been popping out lately. Is there a good tutorial floating about for face modding? After seeing the cool stuff you guys are capable of I'd like to try my hand at it.

Use the MLB.com hi res ones.

I'm not familar with or even knew about MLB.com's hi res pictures. Is there a particular location within MLB.com where I can access or find these hi res pictures for free?

Thanks for the Hi Res shot again, JP_Frost. Something happened a week ago and it's been really a traumatizing experience so I haven't been doing much MVP related but will get going again soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived