None of the big schmooz rosters with uniforms work

Sandlot

I want to download big schmooz's rosters with kc's uniforms, but when I go to download it, the download wont start, it just goes a page full of gibberish.

I tried the other big schmooz roster with uniform files and they too, did not work.

Is there anyway someone can fix this?

hmm. when extracting the big schmooz with kc's uniforms I get this problem.

! C:Documents and SettingsDerek JeterDesktopBig Shmooz updated roster & Kccitystar's uniforms.ace: CRC failed in datamodels.big. The file is corrupt

hmm. when extracting the big schmooz with kc's uniforms I get this problem.

! C:Documents and SettingsDerek JeterDesktopBig Shmooz updated roster & Kccitystar's uniforms.ace: CRC failed in datamodels.big. The file is corrupt

What is the size of the .ace file?

Like I said, I had the same thing. Just try to keep downloading. What probably happened is that your download completed, while it wasn't really completed yet ( mine stopped at 67% ). So when you open up the .ace file with winrar you can see that there aren't files in the frontend and data folder since the download wasn't really complete yet. Same goes for the models.big

Just keep on downloading. I know it sounds stupid, but it eventually worked. Try using the one with Moser's uniforms - it worked the first time I tried it and his uni's are just as good as the other ones.

Everythings fine now. I reason I wanted to download these were for the cyberfaces, I was then going to put Kc's uniforms over the ones that came with this mod (mosers). When I did, the cyberfaces were gone. So, somebody is going to have to teach me properly on how to install cyberfaces manually. Also the Sheffield face by jogar seems to be defective if you try it, so maybe I had that one right, except it was broken. Who knows.

I deleted the file, is there a way you can check without downloading it?

I know what the size is supposed to be. My incentive for this question was to see if you had indeed downloaded the complete file. If you deleted the file this question kind of becomes worthless.

Everythings fine now. I reason I wanted to download these were for the cyberfaces, I was then going to put Kc's uniforms over the ones that came with this mod (mosers). When I did, the cyberfaces were gone. So, somebody is going to have to teach me properly on how to install cyberfaces manually. Also the Sheffield face by jogar seems to be defective if you try it, so maybe I had that one right, except it was broken. Who knows.

I am not understanding. You tried to install the KCCitystar uniforms into the Moser uniforms roster download & the cyberfaces disappeared? That makes no sense. Can you post literally step by step what you did.

Be very specific & don't forget to say anything you did no matter how insignificant it may seem to you & I will try to walk you through what you did wrong.

I downloaded the your rosters with the moser uniforms. put the models.big from that download into my game, saw that sheffields face was updated, then i went to download kc's total mlb uniforms and got a gfxpack error, so i went to my cd1, grabbed models.big, replaced it back in the game, then installed kc's uniforms. I'm back where I was in the beginning, with no cyberfaces. I want to know how to install cyberfaces through eagraph.

I downloaded the your rosters with the moser uniforms. put the models.big from that download into my game, saw that sheffields face was updated, then i went to download kc's total mlb uniforms and got a gfxpack error, so i went to my cd1, grabbed models.big, replaced it back in the game, then installed kc's uniforms. I'm back where I was in the beginning, with no cyberfaces. I want to know how to install cyberfaces through eagraph.

Ahhh.... now we got to the crux of the problem. You used gfxpak. That's a no no with my files, because I have more than 3000 files in the models.big. What you need to do is if you can't seem to download the KCCitystar rosters version of the models.big & you are able to download the moser version, you need to uncheck the read only of the models.big (to be able to write to the file). Then use eagraph to install the KCcitystar unis. If you want to know how to use eagraph the second readme that comes with my download has detailed instructions on how to do it.

Don't forget after you finish to put the models.big file back into read only mode.

Archived