Batting Minigame Crash

Bama

Hey I was just wondering if the game crashes when right after showing the player upclose in the batting mini game. The only mods i have installed are UR 4.63 (I think thats the version) All of U's Jersey packs, and Trues's ESPN scoreboard.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I have the same Problem, but i didnt have the UR Rosters.

I installed the Game after 2 Months again (i didnt have problems before) and added the Official patch #5, Total Portraits 2005, Total Uniform, LuckyM's PC Rosters v1.0 and all 'old' Mods (Stadiums).

If i start the Batting Mini-Game i crash to Desktop after showing the Batter.

Different Batters, Pitchers and Jersey doesnt work, it still crash to the desktop.

Sometimes i have the problem in some Exhibition-Games too (after 4-6 Innings in the First or Second Game).

I tried different Catalyst (5.11, 5.12 and the new 5.13) and it doesnt help.

I have all actual Drivers (with Win XP SP2).

Thanks for your help Guys and sorry for my english :)

I have the same exact problem too.

I have had the game for a year with no batting mini game crash. I had to reformat my drive after a move and re-install the game...came back on here and installed patch #5, the UR 5.0...KC uniforms...total portriats...total x2 cyberfaces...

Game works fine but batter mini game crashes.

Not sure what the "fix" was in the beginning part of this thread, but it certainly isnt fixed on my end! :p

Im guessing its one of the new mods since i never had this problem months ago...any help?

Ok, so i did some searching on this problem and apparently it was an error in exporting a rosters file with MVPedit that was fixed in the release of UR 4.72?

So im guessing this problem resurfaced with the newly released UR 5.0 since thats the one im currently using and the mini game is crashing?

In the other past threads, the modders never relayed what the problem was so people can fix it...they just released an updated roster. Id accept either right now since i havent played in a ehile and i need batting help :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived