Site Themes

Trues

Some of the multiple themes were causing some problems with the site so I've decided to use one theme for now. I'll look at adding some more in the near future.

Thanks

I actually would appreciate it if you'd keep it this way. If you offer more themes, I'd love it if this theme was like the all purpose default vanilla "ain't changin' it for no one" theme.

I like it! Great job as always Trues. I like the way it looks and the banner is sick. Great job. If you ever need a banner for the site let me know.

EDIT: I noticed something. Under the MVPMods banner, it says home, community forums, files, and my account.

All of them look good except community forums. Any one else have this problem:

mvpmods1ir.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has this, or it's just my computer.

Looks very sweet, as usual. :D Only issue would be the ability to hide and show the sidebars as they take up quite a lot of space.

Stll great, though. Trues, is it possible for you to make any graphical changes to the site that don't look great? :D

Looks very sweet, as usual. :D Only issue would be the ability to hide and show the sidebars as they take up quite a lot of space.

Stll great, though. Trues, is it possible for you to make any graphical changes to the site that don't look great? :D

ditto

Archived