List of ALL Cyberfaces in the game (Link)

Totte

As a part of the upcoming UR-project with Big Shmooz, I've compiled a list of all players that will have a cyberface in UR 5.0

(Note: The list includes ALL players in the game with a cyberface. Not just Rookies or Minor Leaguers)

View the list here: http://www1.shellkonto.se/andyp/temp2/cyberfaces_UR5.htm

EDIT: The list will grow as the release of UR 5.0 comes closer...

I assume Totte you are using my 2x faces, correct.

one request leave Barry Larkin's face in (#475)

I noticed the Legends and Heros teams are not listed, will they be added to the list?

is it 900 faces max?

I see you have 822 so far

I noticed the Legends and Heros teams are not listed, will they be added to the list?

is it 900 faces max?

823 to be exact :wink:

I recall Big Shmooz talking about having removed/overwritten some Legends/Heroes faces in order to make room for some new cyberfaces. I'm not sure about this but you should send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be able to give you a straight answer.

I know I'm not gonna download all of those faces.

-KC

It's gonna be just like kraw said. One package with the just the rosters fair and square, no cyberfaces at all (except for the original ones by EA) and another package with all the cyberfaces (user created + EA). The last one is gonna come with a special roster called UR 5.0 + where all the cyberface numbers have been updated accordingly.

Btw, love your mods bro'. Sweet work!

Some of the levels are off for a couple of players in the NYY organisation.

I noticed that too. It's not like that in the rosters...everything is the way it should be :)

is it 900 faces max?

Why leave Barry Larkin's face in? What's the difference? I'm lost in what you are suggesting Totte to do...

And he hasn't answered your question about your 2x faces which look amazing!!

I wouldn't say they are quite that good. ;)

I get your point and know what you're talking about...to bad we can't fix everything accordingly as of yet :wink: :)

I get your point and know what you're talking about...to bad we can't fix everything accordingly as of yet :wink: :)

There are some things we can definitely fix is so chosen.

Kraw, why not just do what everyone else does and install it yourself rather than having it packaged with the file? :)

Kraw, why not just do what everyone else does and install it yourself rather than having it packaged with the file? :)

it is the same deal I had with Big Schmooz

but main because all 900 slots will be used, Barry is # 475, if he is not included some one else will be #475

it is not a simple as just adding his face to models.big, I will have to edit the roster, I will have find #475 figure out what generic face to use

I do not think it is allot to ask there are 504 2X faces all I'm asking is they keep one of them #475

And the whole process would take, what, 5 minutes? 10 at the very most? And isn't that the same with any other retired players cyberfaces? What happens if someone else decides they don't want to do it manually and want their favourite player to be packaged with it?

What are you guys talking about? Rosters? faces?

We keep contact almost everyday on how certain things can improved on the rosters...this was one very fine example of what that might look like :D

And the whole process would take, what, 5 minutes? 10 at the very most? And isn't that the same with any other retired players cyberfaces? What happens if someone else decides they don't want to do it manually and want their favourite player to be packaged with it?

Well MarkB, the way I see it, either use my 2x faces or don't. If you do Larkin better be in the mix

there are 4 retired faces still in the package if you look at totte's link

_Retired_ MLB Dan Wilson No 393

_Retired_ MLB John Olerud Yes 88

_Retired_ MLB Larry Walker No 44

_Retired_ MLB Wilson Alvarez No 658

why should Larkin be left out?

if Larkin is a sticking point for the crew (which it does not seem to be, but it does seem to be one for you MarkB) they can make their own 2x faces. Like I said this does not seem to be a problem for Totte, he has 822 players listed in the link, and in his reply he mentioned 823. So it sounds like he has already added him.

To be honest I hate combination mods, people have asked if they could use my work in a combination mods before. I have only said yes to Hory, Big Shmooz, and now Totte.

Hory & Toote are two modders I respect and felt honored they wanted something of mine in their MODs. Big Shmooz is a cool guy, who released this combination mods at a time when people were having allot of problems installing faces and uniforms, their game would crash.

Hory project will include Larkin my wishes or not, he was on the 1994 Reds Roster

all I asked from Big Shmooz in return for using my mod was to keep Larkin in the mix

With Totte's mod he is working with Big Shmooz to create new versions of the combination mods Big Shmooz has already released (with a kick *** roster upgrade). So the old agreement should still stand.

There are allot of choices in this world and you know if you do not like it MarkB you can choose not to download it.

Didn't those guys all retire in the last few months though, whereas Larkin retired during the 2004 off-season? People will still be doing a 2005 season, how many will be doing a 2004 season in MVP 2005 when '04 is available?

It's not a sticking point, I have no problem with it being left in at all, I'm just questioning why it would be. I still don't see a valid reason, but, thankfully, it's not up to me to decide what others release.

I hope I didn't rock the boat or offend you, kraw. If so, it wasn't intentional. Just a query. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived