possible MVPedit fixes & upgrades

krawhitham

• 1 month later...

OK, I have been trying to make heads or tails out of this and I guess it's all greek to me...

The problem I am having is with the new version of MVPEdit. (ver 2006.2) When I create or edit a player for my all-time roster I can edit the player just fine - until it comes to getting a picture for him. I try to use the method where you right click on the picture, assign a .bmp and an alpha for that player, click ok and bingo! You have created a picture for your portraits.big file using MVPEdit.

Only one problem, in this new version it doesn't create the .fsh file for portraits.big anymore!

I have downloaded the file in this thread, unzipped it and pasted the files over to the proper directory...no change.

I've seen people on this thread say that we should just use IMPbig to import those pictures. I assumed that meant deleating the gfxpak file. Still no change.

I don't know what I am doing wrong here. I had to re-install MVPEdit 2005.4 in order to be able to put pictures into the file, but I know that gfxpak has a 3000 file limit so I will not be able to do that for much longer.

Can someone explain to me in plain, detailed english what I need to do in order to get MVPEdit 2006.2 to import photos and create the .fsh files like 2005.4 did?

Archived