check this game out

kumala

Gay looking, but could be cool to play. I don't understand the screenshot with the cow in it from the first link. :lol: A game like that might have a lot of depth since it doesn't look like they went next-gen with the graphics. :roll:

I remember playing a baseball game where players had power ups like super base running speed and pitchers could have disappearing pitches and fireball pitches. It was the one of the most fun baseball games ever next to baseball stars and tony larussa.

never mind about the way it looks, I have played import baseball games for awhile and all I can say is that our american can't even come close to these games. Those guys sure know how to make a baseball game.

I heard about this game a while back. The hook for me is the RPG style to it. You play baseball and have an RPG storyline. I think it closely parallels Mario Golf for the Nintendo Gameboy Advance.

While that can get a little daunting I think it would provide nominal entertainment, but i would prefer a truer game like High heat or MVP to this style.

I've played many games from that baseball series; it's not a very good game. The game is a complete waste of money. It's also utterly unrealistic. I don't enjoy 50 run games.

I remember playing a baseball game where players had power ups like super base running speed and pitchers could have disappearing pitches and fireball pitches. It was the one of the most fun baseball games ever next to baseball stars and tony larussa.

That game you are talking about wouldn't happen to be called Baseball Simulator 1.000? Because if so...That game is the sh*t! And I still play it on NES thanks to an emulator =)

By the way, I think this game has a cool concept to it, but don't think I'd be very interested in it.

I think the stadiums are pretty well done. I mean they look ok and they seem to have the placement of probably all the ads like in real life. It would be cool if MVP actually had every placement of each ad...

Archived