John Van Benschoten Face Patch

Pirate

After a little deliberation I have decide that my dynasty this year will be done with my beloved Pittsburgh Pirates. All things considered, it cannot be complete without a John Van Benschoten face patch. While I could do it, I would much rather one of the fine seasoned face patchers take on the challenge.

If you need a photo I can try to hunt one down for you.

I gave it a shot and this is how it turned out ingame.

JVB5.jpg

After I saw it in game I noticed I had to touch it up around the nose area, so thats what I did. I just imported into the game but havent tested it yet, so I'm gonna do that now And I'll be back with another screen.

Looks darn good to me. We went to college together and I would love to have his face in the game. He was the golden Spkies award winner for the best hitter in college baseball, so naturally the Pirates made him a starting pitcher. He had 34 homers as a junior. Poked one in his rookie year two years ago.

I appreciate it Thome.

Pirate I'm gonna upload it but without a batch file. I'm just gonna add the fsh, ord and orl files. You'll have to import them with EAgraphic editor and compress them with bigGUI. Is that ok with you?

Actually i can't get it to work in the game. It crashes when I get to any screen he is in. If I try to edit or play a game it crashes. I have looked at everything I have compressed it. Not sure what is up.

Actually i can't get it to work in the game. It crashes when I get to any screen he is in. If I try to edit or play a game it crashes. I have looked at everything I have compressed it. Not sure what is up.

Same thing here. Something's wrong with this file... :(

I got it fixed... You need a new orl and ord... Iused 083.orl and.ord... I also replaced face 203.

Nice find, Pirate! That did the trick for me as well. Thanks!

EDIT:

Ok, that's strange. I just found out that I had accidently mixed up the two file numbers you mentioned in your post. Instead of c083.orl and c083.ord, I used c203.orl and c203.ord. Funny thing is, it worked... 8O

I uploaded this again... Enjoy!

John Van Benschoten CyberFace by Thome25

Recreation of the likeness of the former Kent State University star.

Other noteabe KSU Golden Flashes:

Thurmon Munson

Travis Miler

Dustin Hermanson

Pirate

This has been updated by Pirate for compatibility with your game.

Archived