Jpup's TM Plus 2.5 Available Now

jpup

jpup, it would be greatly appreciated if you could release another version of the Roster with no one on the Disabled List. That way star players are on the MLB team instead of the minors.

umm wouldn't that involve a few simple clicks of ur mouse?

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are harsh...isn't it possible that some people don't know how to use/heard of MVPEdit and therefore with a little guidance could do it themselves? Not everyone is as smart as you guys...

If your talkin bout me ... Idk what your smokin' on but give me 3 of those. :roll:

No need to be a moron BTW...

that's funny. what i MEANT was... the guys on the DL are only on the DL in REAL life, not in the game. they are not really injured in game. Jpup just demoted them to the minors so the MLB teams would be accurate as of when he made the roster. all u need to if u want to have them on your mlb team is go to your rosters screen and use the call ups/ send down down options. for instance jerome williams of the giants is on the dl in REAL life so jpup put him on AAA fresno and replaced him in the mLB giants w/ lowery i believe so the MLB roster would be true to life. since this is a game and i wanted to have williams on my starting rotation all i have to do is call up williams and send down lowery. using mvpedit isn't necessary.

You guys are harsh...isn't it possible that some people don't know how to use/heard of MVPEdit and therefore with a little guidance could do it themselves? Not everyone is as smart as you guys...

thanks but to be honest i have NEVER EVER EVER used mvp edit.

You can't put them on the DL only if you can figue out how to crack the DL snd Suspension code in the game or figuer out how Dangerz got the option in the High Heat Baseball Editor so we can get it in the MVPeditor

Players and Pitchers are automatically put back on the roster they were on before they got injured but it is a human team you CPU rosters or Fix Manually to get them back to where were before they got injured like if they are a starting pitcher

Guest Mindwarped

You can't put them on the DL only if you can figue out how to crack the DL snd Suspension code in the game or figuer out how Dangerz got the option in the High Heat Baseball Editor so we can get it in the MVPeditor

Players and Pitchers are automatically put back on the roster they were on before they got injured but it is a human team you CPU rosters or Fix Manually to get them back to where were before they got injured like if they are a starting pitcher

only hope is to use a future version of MVP2K4 EDITOR and release rosters as a .sav file

hey jpup...2 questions

1. I have edited your rosters slightly to put the DL players on their actual MLB teams, would you mind if I upload it? I did have to add some FAs to AA teams and get rid of a player or two from AA to the FA list to make the proper roster sizes, but other than that and a lineup/rotation edit that I did to get the DL guys in their regular starting position, it is all yours and GForces work.

2. Could you post the sliders that you are using, or anyone else who is using the TM Plus roster. I am having alot of trouble tweaking the all-star settings to get good results

hey jpup...2 questions

1. I have edited your rosters slightly to put the DL players on their actual MLB teams, would you mind if I upload it? I did have to add some FAs to AA teams and get rid of a player or two from AA to the FA list to make the proper roster sizes, but other than that and a lineup/rotation edit that I did to get the DL guys in their regular starting position, it is all yours and GForces work.

2. Could you post the sliders that you are using, or anyone else who is using the TM Plus roster. I am having alot of trouble tweaking the all-star settings to get good results

hmm mike, i would like to take a much closer look at your edited dat files for educational purposes. please send your dat files(mvpedit) to fuzzyfluid@aol.com

hmm mike, i would like to take a much closer look at your edited dat files for educational purposes. please send your dat files(mvpedit) to fuzzyfluid@aol.com

Hang on, I want to see what Jpup says first...

Educational purposes???.....

Archived