Owner mode overhaul.....

gcurrier2004

I was wondering if there was a way that you could mod the game so when you are in Owner mode, you do not have to build a stadium, but can do all of the owner mode things. Another thing that might be kind of cool in owner mode would be to make all of the coaches in owner mode real, insted of the EA made up names. If anybody would know how to do this, please let me know.

I was also thinking about how cool it would be to have all real coaches. Does anyone know how many coach "slots" are allowed on the rosters & if these coaches must be assigned to an mlb club to appear in the game? Is there any way to make real free agent coaches at the start of a season?

As for owner mode overhaul I did read something a little while back by someone who went through owner mode and changed the language of the scouting reports & such. I think iy would be highly unlikely that you could remove the stadium builder aspect. Do what I do. Build your stadium up for revenue purposes but play all your games in your teams home stadium. That way you don't have to look at the hideous create-a-park.

the scouting report overhaul isn't hard to change, just use loclook (an .loc editor) find the line you want to change, and import it. as for the rest most of this stuff is a matter of knowing it's location. find the file you need to edit, then look up the program to mod the file.

Archived