The Official MVP 06: MLB Project Thread

Totte

I have a Coors Field mod that is not on the site. Not sure why, but it is Oedited and looks superb, if i may say so. I'll upload it to the site when I get home from work.

That's odd. The Coors I have is yours, updated April 8 of last year. It has Jackie Robinson's Number 42, etc. Is that the same one you plan on uploading?

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First and foremost I want to thank all the mods that worked on the beta version... It is an awsome version and makes me feel like i just got mvp06 from gamestop... lol

I also want to thanx the guys who helped me with my video card and downloads... unclemo and apr... thanx guys....

I was wondering a few things...

Can it be possible to mod the replay angles that the camera takes... Like if a hot shot is hit to third base and A-rod snags it we can see the replay in a view from behind a-rod... Just a thought and I am not sure if this is even possible...

Also the main load screen with Roger Clemens is hot but a player that is certain to play this coming year would be better.. Like Ichiro, Dontrell... A-rod.. just a small nit pick... lol

And finally I was wondering if there is a chance that fielding gloves are getting an upgrade as well.. I love the new cleats and batting gloves...

Once again great work guys... I am stunned...

Amazing work guys! I just played my first game with it and I love it. i want to thank everyone for all the hard work they have put into this game. I have a couple questions, does anyone have a good slider setting for this datafile? I have never used datafiles before, I had just used pareds sliders which were awsome. With the datafile and the right slider setting it seems like it could be even better. The one thing that jumped out at me from my first game was the pitch counts are not right. The CPU pitcher attacks aggresively and so do the batters, they do not take a lot of first pitches and so forth. Anyone have slider settings that coupled with the datafile would result in something close to what pareds sliders did?

I'm not sure if there is a way to change the auto-replay angle, but you can always pause the game and position the camera to the angle you want for a manual replay...although that would be a nice feature.

As far as the opening splash screen, I don't think anybody's ever found a way to change that. I believe a lot of people have tried and could never find the right file or ran into problems with it.

There are fielding glove updates in the downloads section. You just have to dig through them to find it :)

That being said, I haven't had a chance to crack this open yet...are Spitoon's bats and Trues' ball included in this pack?

This is the updated stadium select screen using a screenshot from a datafile that I got from PaulW. Tell me yea or nea and I can work on capturing these images or I can pass the datafile onto you.

stadscreen.jpg

I was just wondering if I could host this massive mod at my site to ease the load, because it's been a long-awaited mod of sorts.

My site? http://www.mvpinsider.net

Oh and as for my Total MLB uniform mod, I am planning on releasing 1.07 which is due this march, to be a part of this mod. Thanks alot and this mod has proved one thing. If we work as a team, all things are possible.

Thanks to all of you who helped make this project possible.

-KC

Excellent Installment guys, many congratulations to all of the mod squad members!

I have a question/info request though, if you tolerate me for a second.

I love the work on the new/extra CyberFaces, but I kinda prefer the EA original ones to the ones that were in the mod for players like Sosa, Piazza etc.

Is there any what I can add the originals back without messing with the new ones?

Thanks a propos friends!

Great mod I just tested it and it works just fine, but I found a fault in the datafile pitching view from pareds you added from this livin large mod.

I'm a Indians fan and when I play in Jacobs field the pitcher doesn't show up but in the right stand instead, so I think you need to fix the pitcher view till the final version?

So for now I can only play batters view when I pitch but like better pitch from pitchers view.

Guest AlexTonyS

MVP '06 !?!

Though I am into mostly the 'Classic ' mods this is a good idea and

a tribute to all the great modders here :!:

Archived