Phillies Cyberface Pack (RELEASED!)

TheMadcap

Ok, here is what I have so far. I made a post about this a bit ago & got 0 replies so I am guessing that the Phillies fans here @ MVP are few & far between. Anyhow, this is something that I wanted to do for my own game & I figured it would be worth releasing for the few who may want it.

Included in this download (which I am uploading tonight) are 15 players, some entirely of my own creation & some of EA's versions that I modifed to varrying degrees in an attempt to make them look more like their real life counterparts. If your not a Phils fan or haven't spent large ammounts of time studying these guys faces then you probably won't notice much of a difference (except Abreu, he looks alot better) but I think you Phils fans will appreciate it. I have also included a new & final version of my Chase Utley cf which will also be available in a seperate download. I have tweaked this vesion with oedit & now feel safe saying that it is complete.

The only face that could still use some work is Jason Jaramillo's but I wanted to submit this asap so that some or all of it may be included with Big Schmooze's models.big, if he so chooses.

Comments welcome.

• 1 month later...

Wow, Phillies fans really coming out of the woodwork! N E how, I have a few updates to this one; I changed Mike Costanzo's face to make it actually look like him, completed a Micheal Bourn face that looks spot on & included a Shane Victorino face to complete my set. I also updated some of the faces previously previewed. I have a Mike Leiberthal to update yet. It should be up in a day or so. If you want some updated Phils then you are just going to have to download the mod. The lack of support, considering the KNOWN Phillies fans on here, is depressing. Give me till Friday. If you can improve on my work till opening day do it! I want the best Phillies mods released possible!

• 2 weeks later...

mmm...you really think that Victorino is too pudgy? I guess you may be right, I had his head smaller somewhat & thought it looked too tiny. I might try tweaking it a bit. Glad that you guys like them. I am planning an update where I will clean up Jason Jaramillo & hopefully release Geoff Geary, John Hardy(needs added to UR first), update Lieberthal (tho it is probably his last year w/ the Phils) and do a Daniel Haigwood face. I am open to suggestions or requests if you guys have any. I might do a Chris Coste face also. If Bell starts on the dl then Coste will likely be on the opening day roster.

Gio was done already by Bodhiball I believe. I have a slightly modified version of his but I didn't feel right releasing it with this because it is 99% his work.

Edit: it's really 100% his work, I just changed the color of it a bit so that it matched with the default skin tone better. You can find it in his DOTF 9.

Archived