Repeating Freeze Up

moarobb

I am in the middle of a dynasty year with the Red Sox. When I play the Phillies at Citizen's Bank, Mark Loretta leads off and grounds out. Right after the First Baseman makes the put out and Loretta starts to trot back to the dugout, the game freezes. This has happed 6 straight times. I even simmed past this series thinking it may be the ballpark, but it happens in the next series. Any ideas/suggestions on what may be the problem. I searched Citizens Bank and freezes but didn't anything similar. Any help would be much appreciated.

Robb

Mods Installed:

All stadiums modded

Using UMachines Plus 5.0.1

Total Audio

Crowd Changer

OK, I am not bumping the subject, but last night I looked at the rosters that my Dynasty uses with MVP Edit and searched for incomplete lineups of which all lineups were good for all levels. Then I played a game with that roster between the Phillies and Red Sox at Citizen's Bank Park in the Play Now mode. I completed the Play Now game with no lock ups. Then I played a dynasty game without any lock ups/crashes. Can anyone explain why it was locking up the computer before? I am really trying to troubleshoot this problem myself, but could use some feedback from the forum.

Thanks,

Archived