exporting stadium mods to Rhino 3d app

poconoman11

I don't think this has ever been done before. See what you can do, because using thiose programs would make Stadium and face modding alot simpler. I'd love to see someone make a converter for those programs.

edit: I'd also check at NBA-Live.com, they might know more about this.

paulw uses the rhino point export feature pretty regularly, though I haven't quite checked it out yet. It's a nice feature because, from what I've gathered, multiple people can work on a project because changes can just be exported and imported.

It's worth checking, though if working on solo projects, I prefer just to backup the entire removable.o file.

The problem with the Rhino Point Import/Export feature is that the texture UV data is not included, because (as the name implies) it only deals with the location of the indivdual vertices. However, it is convenient because when you're moving stuff over the place so much you want to start modding a part again, you can import the part from the original file without having to start the whole project over.

i just exported removable.o as a vrm in 3dsmax7 (which is available for

30 day demo) which makes editing part positions and vertices QUICK!!!

You just need to learn how to manipulate the vertices in 3dsmax but it's easy! This is step forward in Modding stadiums when time is not on your

side.

Archived