Pictures (cts...etc)

DustinTheWin

Don't resample it, when you import the bmp in fshtool it will automaticly recognize the size.
If I have a 512x512 bmp already made, do I have to use EAGE? Can I just run fshtool on a fsh file, then replace the 0000.bmp (that is 1024x1024) that it creates with mine? I've done that, but then when I run fshtool on index.fsh to recreate the proper fsh file, I get an error saying the dimensions don't match.

error4fn.th.png

maybe I'm missing something :(

I do roster portraits, and I know how to make a 1x portrait 2x; you just have to delete the fsh and create the new one as 2x. The same thing pertains here, but I dont know how to create a new fsh to make it 1024. Actually I do, but that would require you to make a new index and yadda yadda and would take too much time. Basically it crashes because its looking for a 512x512 and doesnt find it, hence the crash. My advice would be to just add a bmp the size of the original; dont bother resizing.

I do roster portraits, and I know how to make a 1x portrait 2x; you just have to delete the fsh and create the new one as 2x. The same thing pertains here, but I dont know how to create a new fsh to make it 1024. Actually I do, but that would require you to make a new index and yadda yadda and would take too much time. Basically it crashes because its looking for a 512x512 and doesnt find it, hence the crash. My advice would be to just add a bmp the size of the original; dont bother resizing.
Well, I figured out that I could edit the index.fsh file with a hex editor to specify which size bmp I want to load. So all is good, I just gotta figure out what the rest of the menu screens are, (Roster Management, etc).

Thanks for all the help.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't seem to get the license screen to work right.

When I drag license.fsh over fshtool, a new folder is created. This folder contains 3 files:

index

0000-a

The 0000-a file is completely black, and the 0000 file is the current license screen. I replace the current 0000 file with a new one with the image of the license screen I created. This is where I run into a problem. When I drag the index file over fshtool, I get an error and the program closes. What am I doing wrong? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Archived