The Late Night Jibber Jabber

fuzzone

wow i was stunned when i got the email notification telling me this thread was back.

i was shocked when kc msg'd me and told me this thread was back.

i was surprised when hory said "uh-oh"

i was excited when the 70s show went off the air.

i was exhilirated when sneppie said i should burn in the pits of hades.

long live jibber jabber!

what's up kc? whats new brother?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You was excited when T7S went off the air? What the deuce? That's it, I'm smashing a microwave across your chest and then I'm gonna be punching a screaming toddler...

jackie's looking better bro.

u wanna hear something funny my boy told me the other day. he says my girl's got jackie's personality and u know, he's right man.

So how is everyone doing tonight? I am doing just fine. I can home from work and the wife cut the grass and did the weed eating, God I love that woman. I spend alot of time doing RC planes and helicopters, I just got a new heli and I have been spending alot of time trying to get it trimed right so that it hovers good.

It was a good night. I got home from work at 9, didn't go play poker like I would normally do on a Friday, but instead watched 2 episodes of Full House, and then started a Party Poker tournament where I won. It's a good feeling when you win $19 :) For anyone that doesn't know, you can get $50 free for Party Poker by signing up through PartyFifty.

Ya, well, its 2:30 here. I've bored my self silly watching full house. I ve seen like the same episode like 3 times. Wow, how fun.

like full House with the brat kids and the twin girls?

• 1 year later...

ULTRA BUMP

6lv09lk.gif6lv09lk.gif6lv09lk.gif6lv09lk.gif

No spamming, ever!

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies only quoting other posts with no new content or quoting other posts with little to add to the discussion, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum moderator or administrator and is not up for discussion.

No bumping threads.

You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. A moderator or administrator will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.

:laff:

No spamming, ever!

Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty bodies, bodies only quoting other posts with no new content or quoting other posts with little to add to the discussion, bodies with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy, advertise or increase a member's post count. Resurrecting old forum posts is also not appreciated unless it serves a worthy cause to the forum. This determination is made by the forum moderator or administrator and is not up for discussion.

No bumping threads.

You may not bump threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its forum. A moderator or administrator will use their discretion, depending on the nature of the post, as to whether to take action or not.

:laff:

Oh man. PWNED by Kraw.

Again. :(

But wait!....this is the late night jibber jabber! all late night randomness should go here!

On a side note, I'm keeping the dream alive!

https://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishLi....asp?ID=9122387

Archived