Did Anybody Ever Make a Baserunning Window Mod?

billharris44

I looked through the files and I can't seem to find one. That freaking baserunning window is HUGE--I'd much rather have something much smaller with dots for baserunners if someone's done that. Thanks.

I've finally gotten to look at some of the stadiums and man, are they incredible! :)

You can remove the PIP baserunner windows similar to how the swing replay is removed...

Only one who's put it in any of their mods is Chuk... he needed to for some of his Fox pitching cams.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but they are listed in Snepp's datafile layout spreadsheet.

I think it would work alot like the swing replay, where values were replaced by zero's that set parameters for the window's size/shape.

I think there's a link to Snepp's site in the link section, or it may even be in the downloads somewhere already here.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but they are listed in Snepp's datafile layout spreadsheet.

I think it would work alot like the swing replay, where values were replaced by zero's that set parameters for the window's size/shape.

I think there's a link to Snepp's site in the link section, or it may even be in the downloads somewhere already here.

using snepp's guide and setting all the values to zero only took out the picture of the baserunners... the large frames around the pictures are still there though... anyone know how to remove that?

Chuk may have used an additional graphic mod to remove the frames completely, but I'm not sure. His camera mod v1.2 contained a "Fox2" camera where you need to install an extra graphic change to one of the igshapes I think... he may have removed it that way? Not sure.

Regardless, he was able to do it with the Fox2.. so studying that datafile would be the first step I guess.

using snepp's guide and setting all the values to zero only took out the picture of the baserunners... the large frames around the pictures are still there though... anyone know how to remove that?

Nobody to date has been able to REMOVE the PIP for baserunning.

Trues had it resized smaller a bit, but i dont think anyone has been successful in removing it

With the fox bar overlay it would be cool to have the baserunning boxes smaller and have the square that the runner is in filled in yellow like on the real fox overlays

No, seriously. Chuk DID remove the PIP baserunner windows in the Fox2 camera mod for his 1.2. I tried it out.

No one has been successful MOVING the windows, but removing them, yes.

His changes left the diamond shape and small circle icons on the diamond for running... do a search for his old post concerning it's release, he said he removed the PIP runners because it was blocking the batter in the Fox2 view when runners were on base. His normal view, and fox view it wasn't necessary.. but it was for Fox2 because it was an extremely zoomed in fixed camera behind the pitcher.

No, seriously. Chuk DID remove the PIP baserunner windows in the Fox2 camera mod for his 1.2. I tried it out.

No one has been successful MOVING the windows, but removing them, yes.

His changes left the diamond shape and small circle icons on the diamond for running... do a search for his old post concerning it's release, he said he removed the PIP runners because it was blocking the batter in the Fox2 view when runners were on base. His normal view, and fox view it wasn't necessary.. but it was for Fox2 because it was an extremely zoomed in fixed camera behind the pitcher.

news to me but thx for the 411

chuk45's datafile compilation did remove the PIP windows. They made them like every other game pre-windows (a diamond with little yellow circles). He also go rid of the mistake pitch indicators. Great stuff.

Thanks Trues this is just what I was looking for. I am now trying to convert your igcrsr.fsh to the one that has the missing pitch indicator removed. This was part of Chucks Fox package. I know I have to get rid of the red, blue and yellow in this fsh. I tried using white 255, 255, 255 but am not sure how to import the edited image into the fsh ed program. It it is not too much trouble, can someone with experience edit, with True's permission, the igcrsr file?

Archived