SD's Barry Bonds 06 version

squeegeedeadly

Angelfire does not allow direct linking

from offsite, non-Angelfire pages,

to files hosted on Angelfire.

This practice of 'remote linking' reduces

our ability to serve out the homepages

of our members quickly and efficiently.

I usually peg Bonds too when I face him in order not to increase my pitcher's WHIP. Anyway, can you provide a closer picture? That and his Big Head MUST be bigger. Barry's ego isn't the only big thing about him!

This may be off-topic, but someone should make a pre-HGH Bonds cyberface for TC. It'd be hilarious to compare them.

I usually peg Bonds too when I face him in order not to increase my pitcher's WHIP. Anyway, can you provide a closer picture? That and his Big Head MUST be bigger. Barry's ego isn't the only big thing about him!

This may be off-topic, but someone should make a pre-HGH Bonds cyberface for TC. It'd be hilarious to compare them.

HGH? He's using Beefroids. But yeah, a pre-roid cyberface would be sweet, but you'd also need to change his body type to something much skinnier.

That looks great, I'd give it a shot over last year's 04 face. I agree it needs some tinkering to make it look more like Barroids, but this is a great job. Best Bonds I've seen yet.

I feel bad for the guy, steriods probably ruined his sex life. The fans are a bunch of hypocrites, if Bonds was on their team they would be supporting him and giving him standing ovations- look at Jason Giambi. So i am not gonna be bashing him like crazy like everyone else. That's his life he wants to ruin.

I feel bad for the guy, steriods probably ruined his sex life. The fans are a bunch of hypocrites, if Bonds was on their team they would be supporting him and giving him standing ovations- look at Jason Giambi. So i am not gonna be bashing him like crazy like everyone else. That's his life he wants to ruin.

For better or worse, Giambi apologized for what he did. Of course he never admitted exactly what 'IT' was, because of legal reasons, but he did apologize. Bonds, instead, holds a press conference and attacks everyone that DARES to question him.

For better or worse, Giambi apologized for what he did. Of course he never admitted exactly what 'IT' was, because of legal reasons, but he did apologize. Bonds, instead, holds a press conference and attacks everyone that DARES to question him.

"Is that a baseball question?" :roll:

Not always, Jogar. I was pretty disappointed that Bagwell used andro and if it ever came out that he used steroids, I'd be even more disappointed. I was disappointed that Caminiti used them. I'm disappointed that Luis Gonzalez, post-Astros, has probably used them. I'd rather have a clean win.

--Eric

• 2 weeks later...

Archived