Somethins brewin' on Brooklyn

paulw

Dare I ask what you're planning on doing with the latest Ebbets update? It's not fun, but a raised upper deck would be pretty fantastic.

Damn, I need 50 hours a day to do all the stuff I want to do.

Dare I ask what you're planning on doing with the latest Ebbets update? It's not fun, but a raised upper deck would be pretty fantastic.

Damn, I need 50 hours a day to do all the stuff I want to do.

Hi Sean-

I very much want to address the upper deck issue. I'm just starting to do some things I wanted to (right now I'm trying to replicate as closely as possible the neighborhood beyond the right field wall). My hope is to maybe bring Stuart out of his hibernation and get him interested in Ebbets again.

I was thinking about requesting or suggesting making a modern Ebbets since it's going to be partially what the Mets Ballpark looks like, not sure if it'd be something you're in to, but I do have to say I love the old school Ebbets field and half the time I play as the Mets there instead of Shea.

Maybe I'll do a fantasy Mets stadium that's basically just Ebbets field with different background and modern ads & scoreboard. That would be cool.

I need more time to work on this stuff. :)

I know what you mean. Time's not exactly easy to come by when you want it the most. :p I tried to take a look at o-edit, but for the life of me I'm no good at that stuff. lol if you need any help or could use the assistance photoshopping things to look like ads for the game though look me up. I'm decent at photoshop at least. :p

I've finished right field to where I'm now pretty happy with it. Here's the new pic - it's actually also updated in my first post of this thread.

ebbetsf.jpg

Now for the hard part. I think I'm going to wait awhile on this. Maybe post this "intermediate" version at totalclassics. Not sure what I want to do yet.

Archived