Padre Pack 2 Cyberfaces (update)

myk13

this is just stage 1 in my updated Ben Johnson cyberface that looks way better then one i originally made that is in the MVP 06..hopefully this one makes it in instead...this is just the first step, give me some feedback.

3e37b192.jpg

7b17417e.jpg

41b47ac8.jpg

5f4804fb.jpg

020ea2c6.jpg

Hmm, not too bad. Only things that I think should be fixed are skin color and a little bit of touching up. I love to see all these new people getting in to face making :) Keep up the good work!

thanks, ill keep that in mind, its hard to find really good hi-res pics of lesser known players but like i said this is just the first step

heres an updated ben johnson ... changed the skin and did a little facial touch up...don't worry about the skin tone as of yet, i forgot to change it to match the face color haha

benupdate.jpg

edit------

heres a different head model shape for the ben johnson cyber

not sure which one i like better

mvp20052006-03-3122-44-44-09.jpg

IMHO the Stauffer looks real good but the Johnson still needs some work. The texture is too grainy & stretched. The model that you have chosen looks to be ok but you need to apply a higher res texture to it. The one KG supplied would be perfect if not for that huge smile.

The Johnson is getting better. Perhaps you should try doing it with 2X textures.

Also, I think I might try Stauffer again (that was the one that got me started with faces and frustrated with them eventually) to finally finish that one. Unfortunately, his pictures aren't always the best.

Also, with Johnson--the dude needs to stop smiling so big in his portraits! The new one this year is just about as bad to work with as last years...

serioulsy..i hate how ben takes pictures haha...uhm, i do not know how to make faces with 2X textures thats the only problem i have with that.

May I suggest you use cyberface number 713 for Ben Johnson, & 658 for Pete LaForest. This way it will go easier to install for the models.big I upload. (Provided that you plan to upload it pretty soon)

ok i will try and do that...i already have ben johnson set at 713 but my LaForest is at 430 because in my set #658 is already taken..do you happen to know by anychance who that is so i can change that guys face to a generic one?

ok i will try and do that...i already have ben johnson set at 713 but my LaForest is at 430 because in my set #658 is already taken..do you happen to know by anychance who that is so i can change that guys face to a generic one?

Unfortunately I do not know. The reason why I don't know is, because whoever had that number is no longer in the game. (with Ultimate Rosters)

LOL... & I just got finished uploading the updated versions of the models.big. Now I have to do it all over again. This will take now a couple of hours LOL. (installing all the files to the 3 new models.big plus a total of 481 MB upload plus compressing the files all over again which take about 4 to 9 minutes each for each of the 3 files)

sorry shmooz :(

dont mean to be such a burden on ya

Heh heh... no sweat. I look at it this way... it makes the game more enjoyable for everybody. Actually you modders are the one's who deserve the real credit. Way to go!

Archived