supernoob strikes again

D-Unit

i downloaded the mvp 06 mod, livin large, saved it to thr right place, extracted or unrared it with winrar and read the text files and everything, but there is absolutlely no difference. should i delete the file and try again because i am lost.

Mike

Mike....

After you extracted it with winwar you still have to put it in your main MVP Baseball 2005 directory....

EXAMPLE: Program (or where ever you installed the game)...EA Sports...MVP Baseball 2005.

This new downloaded MVP06 file will then replace your original game data file.

I FINALLY GOT IT! thanks to everyone who helped give me advice because i finally realized how dumb i was and not knowing how to do this. and this mod is amazing.

I FINALLY GOT IT! thanks to everyone who helped give me advice because i finally realized how dumb i was and not knowing how to do this. and this mod is amazing.

Ahh, no need to apologize...

If it is necessary to apologize, then I have to do the same thing for having the same problem when I first tried to install this great addition. :oops: :wink:

I think you will find that all the effort put in by all the participants made this a better game than that originally offered by EA.

A great job by all involved....That is for sure!

the only problem i have is that kyle farnsworth's face looks like one of the people that saw "the tape" in "The Ring", and Carl Pavano is a fatass. aside from that this mod is perfect.

Archived