Jersey templates

themewin

Well, have you done it yourself? If you have a blank template or can make a blank one that I could replace the button jersey with that would be great. But, knowing how you are you will probably saying something and refuse to make and/or share one... :(

Actually that jersey is kinda what I need, with the black and white collar, just a white template with the that collar....

I actually had the plain jerseys the whole time...I just need to know how the best way to make those lines around the collar as in in the Sea Dogs picture posted by biker_jim as well as the best way for making the portrait look good such as the sleeves, collar, etc.

I actually had the plain jerseys the whole time...I just need to know how the best way to make those lines around the collar as in in the Sea Dogs picture posted by biker_jim as well as the best way for making the portrait look good such as the sleeves, collar, etc.

trial and error works for me

find a similar one and use it as a base (ie copy round it on a new layer then hide the original), I think the Indians have one in game already

And seeing as you asked so nicely :roll:

probably be here for 1 day and I'll provide no support after your comments.

I love it when people say thanks :twisted:

Archived