2006 Team-themed CTS packs

AstroEric

I'm going to be doing some of these this season similar to the Astros ones I made for last year (here's an example).

I need to know which teams to focus on getting done first. I think Jogar requested the Mutts last year. Anybody else who's dying to have a CTS pack of their favorite team?

--Eric

Eric,

If you need any help, let me know. I have a half-way decent grasp on the CTS screens, but the splash and license screens have been giving me fits. I just can't seem to get anything right with those.

I use EAGraph to export the fsh files to fshtool. I'm able to replace the current bmp with one I made. Both are exactly the same size. I run into problems on what to do next. I copy and paste the index file on the fshtool icon and get an error ( I'm at work so I don't know exactly what the error says). I've tried to figure it out for the past few weeks and end up banging my head against the wall.

Cardinals!

Especially since you could have 1 screen for Carpenter (Cy Young winner), Pujols (MVP winner), and the brand new Busch Stadium!

BTW - the Astros one you made looks pretty sharp.

Request, I love a mixture of Braves/Rangers/Stros.

Example, I had to mix your Astros pack with Dagger's Braves CTS. I found the Astros mock beatles .jpg you made but have yet to install it. So I would like that in there too.

I'd like a mixture, and it saying 2006 and Rosters Current as of 04/03/06 (OPENING DAY or whatever). Thanks in advance. :o)

Now I don't get the error. Weird.

Anyway. I'm working to replace the license screen. I've got the new license.fsh that has the bmp that I made and imported it into the game. Now the game crashes. Am I missing something here?

Blue Jays please. And maybe some pics of theri new players in Jays uniforms. You can probably get pics form www.bluejays.com from today or tomorrow's games. Thanks in advance.

p.s. that Jeter one u made Dagger is pretty awesome. I'm using it right now.

Okay --

Here's the way I do things. I can't turn these things around in a day or two. It'll probably take a month or so to collect good-quality high-res pictures from this season to fill out the CTS / license / loading / menu screens for each team.

But here's who I'm especially looking for:

*Astros (of course!)

*Blue Jays

*Braves

*Brewers

*Cardinals

*Mets

*Pirates

*Rangers

*Reds

*Red Sox

*Royals

*Yankees

Anybody else? I've got some good ones of the Blue Jays and Brewers especially from today's games.

--Eric

Okay --

Here's the way I do things. I can't turn these things around in a day or two. It'll probably take a month or so to collect good-quality high-res pictures from this season to fill out the CTS / license / loading / menu screens for each team.

But here's who I'm especially looking for:

*Astros (of course!)

*Blue Jays

*Braves

*Brewers

*Cardinals

*Mets

*Pirates

*Rangers

*Reds

*Red Sox

*Royals

*Yankees

Anybody else? I've got some good ones of the Blue Jays and Brewers especially from today's games.

--Eric

A White Sox 2005 WS Champions would be nice (I know it's asking a lot as you favor the 'Stros). Incorporating the final out pic with Jenks' arms raised would be great. Screens of Konerko and Buehrle would be appreciated.

AstroEric,

I've finally figured it out! I got the new license screen put in and everything's working fine. :D

Now I just need to figure out which screens are which. Do you happen to have a list of the fsh files that pertain to the splash screen, loading screen, and the menu screens?

Hey,

I appreciate your work. Would love to see one with Jason Bay, Zach Duke, and Oliver Perez, with PNC Park in the background.

Thanks,

Jay

• 2 weeks later...

Archived