MVP Crashing using Big O's Fenway 1.1 or 1.2 - Help!!

Playball335

My game crashes randomly 95% of the time when playing in fenway (my team is the Red Sox), doesn't matter day or night. I have gotten a few games in completely. It doesn't seem to be a cyberface problem. What is VERY strange is it always happens in the current situation.

Ball is hit in the air past the pitcher, but anywhere between the SS and 2nd Baseman and all the way to the CF wall.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me solve this. It is so frustrating to play 7-8 innings and have it crash!!!

Travis

The stadium is too taxing for your system. The file is probably too large. That is what happened with my Busch Stadium on several peoples computers. I would just go with the stock EA version. Make sure MVP is the only program running when you play, that can make a difference.

It shouldn't be too taxing. I have a P4 3.0ghz with 1GB RAM and an ATI X800XL video card with 256MB.

I will make sure all app's are shut down and try again.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a really bad computer but I can run it. While peole with better computers cannot. I don't understand why, but I know it happens. I reduced the size of my Busch Stadium file and it ran perfectly. You could always use NFSHtool and open the cram32.fsh file in the fenway files. In there you could take some of the larger graphics and reduce them.

I have a really bad computer but I can run it. While peole with better computers cannot. I don't understand why, but I know it happens. I reduced the size of my Busch Stadium file and it ran perfectly. You could always use NFSHtool and open the cram32.fsh file in the fenway files. In there you could take some of the larger graphics and reduce them.

Pirate, in a thread some months ago you told me to compress the cram32.fsh, cause i have the same issue with Fenway Park. I tried to compress it with BigGui but it didn't help.

So my question is, how do you compress things with NFSHtool? I've tried several times, but i suck as far as my computer skills are concerned.

I'm afraid that once I am done messing with the cram32 file fenway won't even load. ;-)

Archived