Kaufman Stadium Grass

thespungo

So I'm watching the Royals/White Sox game here on WGN and I decided I wanna put the Royals current grass style in the game.

So I snooped around in the kaufmanday.big file and saw that there were 2 grass files, so I extracted them all and took a look at them with FSHed. Suffice it to say, I could not comprehend how I would go about modding the grass.

Is this grass style even possible to put in the game? And if so, in what way do I need to style it so it fits the .fsh profile and looks right in the game?

Slightly off topic, but I have to say that I find these strange mow patterns distracting. The absolute worst was that skyline thing that the Mets were doing for a while. Ugh.

A few years back, the Tigers had a strange circular pattern mowed into the grass at Comerica Park -- it looked like a giant spiral. It lasted about a week, meeting its demise after everyone from fans to the broadcasters to the press to Mike Illitch himself (probably the only vote that counted) said how distracting it was.

Yeah, a bit off topic. I actually liked the Mets skyline grass and the new Kaufman grass.

I like them so much that I hope someone can help me get the grass in the game. I'd appreciate the assistance ...

Archived