Literally Making A New Team

D-Unit

Okay, I was reading a thread about moving the Marlins to Vegas, and it gave me an awesome idea. Rather than move a team, I want to completely make over a team, meaning everything I can possibly do to make it an expansion team will be done (or if i can just add another team which i doubt). New uniforms, hats, stadium (it will probably be an owner mode), name, colors, and maybe roster. This will take me a while as I am completely new to modding and everything, but I am up to the challenge. If anyone has advice, please feel free to post.

Hey, I'm having a heck of a time getting the jerseys I created into the game. I can't find the answer in any of the forums anywhere. The only mention of it I have found is by Keneyess and his method uses a compression program that I can't find anywhere. So if you know how to insert new uni's into the game send some knowledge my way b/c it's still a mystery to me...

But on a happier note, good luck with the creation. Keep us posted.

thats a cool name, i didnt expect it to actually be called "Kraw's Installer Thingy." I'm gonna download it tomorrow because my comp with the mod files and everything is turned off and running slow tonight.

hey man im doind the same thing, im currently changing the names.

ive managed to change all the names so far. Im converting the devil rays to a team i wont say because i want it to be a surprise when its all finished.

im about to start work on a logo, wish me luck

good luck.

Here is my plan:

I want people to give me an opinion on which city/state to play in. I was thinking Vegas but I want it to be different than rt506 because he is doibg that. And something related to the city has to be included in the name and logo, for example, New York Skyscrapers. For the uniforms, the base color will be black. I also want to use the secondary color as one of these: red, blue, or green. if i could get some creative ideas this uniform will be much more satisfactory.

Okay, after some thinking I will be making a team based in Charlotte, North Carolina. The colors are black, white, and red. if anyone has an idea for the logo or the second half of the name please feel free to post here.

and how would i go about getting a stadium to put the team into? i dont mean like the team im getting rid of, or a minor league stadium.

I thought about that myself and im going to end the tamp bay stadium by taking off the roof putting grass in etc etc

no i didnt mean i was gonna mod it. im gonna play it in owner mode so i start with a stadium from scratch and buy upgrades like the game has it set up. deadmatt says hes gonna do something though.

If you'd be willing to change the team colors, I could work up a design for the Charlotte Flight (which was almost the name of the Charlotte Bobcats). I'm planning on doing this for myself anyway.

--Eric

Archived