Refresh Rate Fix ?

MalibuKiller

Can somebody find out what the problem is with that 60hz thing ? i guess it has somthing to do that mvp is originally a console game and there it would be running at 60hz on a tv screen

maybe someone can build a mod to regulate the gamespeed so we can play mvp at the same speed with 100hz as we would play it with 60hz ?

Can somebody find out what the problem is with that 60hz thing ? i guess it has somthing to do that mvp is originally a console game and there it would be running at 60hz on a tv screen

maybe someone can build a mod to regulate the gamespeed so we can play mvp at the same speed with 100hz as we would play it with 60hz ?

In order to do that, you would have to hex edit the .exe file. & I am not sure if you would not end up ruining more than you are helping if you did this edit. Technically aftewr installing the patch you can play at a 100hz setting, but if you do, you will probably find your game racing at supersonic speed.

I will tell you this.... If you really want that much to play at 100hz, you can run the game at 100hz if you do not install the patches. However I do not advise that because then you may end up suffering from stuttering in the game.

after some time of trying i found a solution for me , maybe sby else want to use it also.

I just used slowdown and hey it slowed down the speed of the game so now i can play at 85hz man iam so happy

i used three strokes left from right at the cpu speed and 1 stroke left from the left at the cpu reaction but i guess everybody has to find the best settings for himself

its software based so why should it **** up your pc ?

it doesnt overclock anything its slowsdown your cpu software based nothing to care about ! if you ask me but i dont take any responsibility

hi Lemdaddy , instead of using nvidia refresh tool you could use coolbits it adds overclocking and manual refresh rate overating in the nvidia control center but nv refresh tool isnt that bad either

Archived