3 questions about mvp 06

Question- If I get the mod will my mvp 05 saved files still work?

q2 - Also will the full version overwrite my beta saves if I get the beta?

q3 - Can total classics and mvp 06 be installed on the same cpu at the

same time?

Thank you for answering some questions you probably have heard before.

I feel like such a noobie. :lol:

Not sure about the first 2, but, yes you can have both the MVP06 and Total Classics on the same PC. Just copy the main MVP2005 folder and paste it into a new folder and rename that folder Total Classics. Then install the Total Classics mod into the Total Classics folder you just created and you have 2 versions of MVP2005 on your PC, Total Classics and the original that you can use for MVP06 mod. I would create a new shortcut for Total Classics and rename it as such. Also, keep in mind that both versions will use the same MVP 2005 folder in the my documents directory.

Pat

• 5 months later...

OK, now here is a probably stupid question BUT...

Will the method used above work for creating a second MVP 06 game. The reason I ask is I have a dynasty under the 06 beta that I would like to complete, but I also want to get the new 06 mod.

Now I know the new 06 mod will probably require a clean install (haven't had a chance to d/l it and look at the readme, as I am at work). So if I take what I have now, and copy (not cut) it to a new folder, can I then do a clean install and not have it affect the old version.

If I missed the answer in my search, I apologize. I wasn't quite sure what words to use in the search besides "folder" "copy" "rename" and "directory."

Question- If I get the mod will my mvp 05 saved files still work?

q2 - Also will the full version overwrite my beta saves if I get the beta?

If you were using 7.3 or higher plus your saves will work

No saves will be overwrote

Archived