New Stadium For The Future

D-Unit

As Yankee fans know, there will be a new Yankee Stadium in 2009. And there are pictures of the stadium that have been released. has anyone considering designing the stadium? just a thought.

i dont even like the yankees but think them moving out of yankee stadium is the stupidest thing they could do.

No, the worst thing the Yankees can do is force the government to spend $500m to build a pathetically bad new stadium, instead of doing something interesting.

i dont even like the yankees but think them moving out of yankee stadium is the stupidest thing they could do.

well, if you ever have been there, that place is really breaking down...

There is nothing wrong with Yankee Stadium. Except that there is not enough Luxuary Boxes for the many New York Corps that want one.

The new stadium is designed to have less seats and more boxes so the Yanks can bring in more corporate dollars. I have been going to Baseball's Cathedral for over 30 years, it is in NO WAY in any sort of disrepair.

There was one instance a couple of years ago where some concrete fell due to water damage.

In what way is it "really breaking down?"

There is nothing wrong with Yankee Stadium. Except that there is not enough Luxuary Boxes for the many New York Corps that want one.

The new stadium is designed to have less seats and more boxes so the Yanks can bring in more corporate dollars. I have been going to Baseball's Cathedral for over 30 years, it is in NO WAY in any sort of disrepair.

There was one instance a couple of years ago where some concrete fell due to water damage.

In what way is it "really breaking down?"

Archived