Redsx2434's portrait pack

DustinTheWin

I cant wait until this comes out. I have the bluejays and the 2x cyber and portrait doesnt work. I think it is alot of work to do this. I'm modding TSB for the NES right now. Round 1 of the draft got done. I can already guess who the starters are.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know exactly...i do them my way...that way is similar but not exact...those potraits are fantastic the way I'm doing them anyway now that mlb updated the potraits

4d63945394.jpg

be1e645c89.jpg

7baa86088e.jpg

My previous BJ Ryan and Lyle Overbay will be used in my pack...

If you want a bench player done you will need to request it because otherwise it won't be done...I'm doing starters for the most part

bad news..so my computer got attacked by popups and my windows corrupted and i lost all of my files...i reinstalled windows but the project is over...you guys will have to wait for MVP 06 final

Thats too bad, it always happens when you don't want it to, or when you least expect it to. My windows was corrupt it lost the profile but I was able to find my saved files on my computer, then had to a complete reinstall

Never mind though, good work, look forward to seeing the new ones

Cheers

I always try to back up any work I want to be careful about losing for this reason. I always use a different hard drive letter, so if I need to reinstall windows for some reason & I can't access my C drive, I don't lose my stuff I want.

yea u could do the easier way and back up stuff on CD

That works too, but saving to a different drive letter is faster & easier. That's the only advantage of doing that over using a Cd/Dvd backup.

Archived