cd models 

mkdir textures 

cd .. 

cd misc 

mkdir textures 

cd .. 

gfxpak -u initstay.big 

pause
It unpacks everything fine. Then I go to insert the new fglv.xsh and then I use something like this:
gfxpak -p initstay.big 

gfxpak -d initstay.big models/textures/fglv.xsh

gfxpak -p initstay.big models/textures/fglv.xsh

pause 

gfxpak -p initstay.big 

pause

gfxpak -p data/initstaz.big initstay.big 

pause

This usually comes out with a file but either the fglv.xsh isn't updated or the game just locks up either at the initial loading screen or just before the game. I've also tried stuff such as

gfxpak -d initstay.big fglv.xsh

gfxpak -p initstay.big fglv.xsh

pause

gfxpak -p initstaz.big initstay.big

pause

sometimes I get the new gloves in but the file size is bigger even though when in the .xsh file the gloves are the same size as the old ones.

Any help would be great. If you know what you're doing it might be best for me to send you the file(s).

I can't even get em in. I have had no problems with any downloads cyberfaces , stadiums or portraits however I followed the read me file and when I double click the bat it starts to run and then says fatal error could not open. Any ideas?

Once they install how do you open up the 2 slots with mvpedit? I know how to change names face numbers etc but could not find option for adding glove slots.

Thanks.

themewin first of all, the bat file is not meant to be run in the same folder as the .big file. It is meant to be run in your main mvp folder. Leave the .big file where it is.

This should fix your problem.

Anglefan... did you unzip all the files to the main mvp folder? You need to make sure the files are not in any subfolder. (your unzip program may have created a subfolder & put some of the files in there.) If this is so, you need to remove them & put them all in the main mvp 05 folder. Then run the .bat file.

As far as changing names, the readme tells you this must be done in mvpedit & it also tells you how to do it.

Below is the portion of the text file that deals with the gloves. Look for it in the text file in the mvpedit folder on your hard drive... It will look different than what is below & only have till number 4 . Change it to look like this....

'Field Glove Color

0,Light Brown Rawlings

1,Brown Rawlings

2,Black Rawlings

3,Blue Nike

4,Red Easton

5,Light Brown Easton

6,Rawlings 1st Base

If you wish, you can simply copy & paste the above & overwrite what is already there with it. Then save the text file.

themewin first of all, the bat file is not meant to be run in the same folder as the .big file. It is meant to be run in your main mvp folder. Leave the .big file where it is.

This should fix your problem.

I wish it did but it doesn't. It works for the pc version though...

Got it thanks Big Shmooz you hit it right on the head.

Second download the config file and paste it into mvp edit. Got everything working great. Thanks again for the help.

I wish it did but it doesn't. It works for the pc version though...

You say it didn't work but it works for the PC? Ahhh. I see what's going on here. I was wondering why you used .xsh extensions. Now I understand. This mod is made for the PC, not the x-box. You posted this in the wrong forum. I thought you wanted to install this to the PC. Sorry.

Archived