Call to Stadium Modders - Cashman Field in Vegas

thespungo

I attended my first Las Vegas 51's game last night at Cashman Field, (AAA affiliate of the Dodgers), and boy was I impressed with the stadium.

The field is shaped like a diamond -- 328 down the lines and 433 to straight center -- all surrounded by a 20 foot wall or so. It reminds me alot of one of the classic stadiums in our game, with the giant centerfield and short distances on the lines.

I took a bunch of fairly high quality shots, most especially of the ads on the giant blue outfield wall. I'll have to re-take some shots of the scoreboard in left when I'm out there again sometime next week or so.

This is a very cool and unique stadium, one that would definitely look good in the game. The giant blue outfield wall was my favorite part of the field, and the palm trees in right field with the mountains in the background looked really cool in person.

These are not my pictures below, but rather ones I found on the internet, just to give you an idea what the place looks like. The only minor league stadium modder I know is Bodhi, so obviously this request goes out to him and any other person willing to give this a shot.

I have pictures of all the ads and can re-touch them in photoshop, if need be, from local websites and print ads. Anything else that would be need to mod this stadium, I can easily snap a photo of at my next game there.

cashman_field_1.jpg

cashman_field_2.jpg

cashman_field_3.jpg

cashman_field_4.jpg

cashman_field_5.jpg

More info can be found on the stadium here --

http://www.ballparkwatch.com/visits/cashman.htm

All in all, this has been my favorite minor league park thus far, and I would love to see this thing in our game. If anyone wants to take on this task, I can send my pictures and take lots more if needed.

I'm going back to Cashman Field as soon as the 51's return from their road trip. I can take tons oh hi-rez pictures ...

Anyone? Bueller? Are you sure? Really? You're missing out...

Archived