Portrait Editing: Plz VOTE!

Cris987

How should the portraits be done? (View Pics below)  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• With Hat
    • Without Hat

I'm a w/ hat person,

however sometimes when you have a guy with a real long face (e.g John Kerry) you have to cut off the hat to make it look better.

I think you should do your updates with hat because Levree is doing without hat and almost has all of the teams done and even though I don't really like it without hat, he is a master at having great quality! So now you me and devil can finish up the AL with hat so that everyone can have something whatever thier preference is! Assuming that Devil is still around, a week ago he said that he was 98% done with his NL West updates. :roll: So what do ya' say cris :D

I think you should do your updates with hat because Levree is doing without hat and almost has all of the teams done and even though I don't really like it without hat, he is a master at having great quality! So now you me and devil can finish up the AL with hat so that everyone can have something whatever thier preference is! Assuming that Devil is still around, a week ago he said that he was 98% done with his NL West updates. :roll: So what do ya' say cris :D

I think I'm gonna start making Group packages like "AL East Majors Photo Sets". I'll see how this thread goes and then start.

Basically I dun like editing the Minors so, I'll probably do all the Majors first.

Hey,

I think it's quite obvious that I am a face guy, and if that means cutting some of the hat off, that's the case. I intend to be done the remaining teams as soon as possible. I have a lot of time this weekend, and instead of posting 1 or two teams today I have been getting a bunch ready for conversion instead (time saver in my books) So my updates will hopefully be all but finished by the end of the weekend.

So if the rest of you wanna team up and do the with hats versions that I'm sure will be appreciated by the community. and thanks for the kind words about my quality.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Cris, without the grey borders the quality of those pics is pretty sweet, could you tell me how you size the pic or crop it or whatever in photoshop to get the best quality WITH HAT.

Thanx,

TribeTime26 :D

Cris, without the grey borders the quality of those pics is pretty sweet, could you tell me how you size the pic or crop it or whatever in photoshop to get the best quality WITH HAT.

Thanx,

TribeTime26 :D

Crop out 99 x 118 (or soemthing of the same aspect ratio) and resize it to 128 x 128.

I'll go with the face only photo. I like it this way because let's say I'm in the 2007 season in my dynasty and I just picked up Mark Prior as a free agent for my Dodgers team, I don't want to see that disgusting looking Cubs hat on my newly aquired Dodger player. He's a Dodger now for petes sake! I wish EA would do the portraits like the NBA series. The player have 3D portraits of all the star players, this way when they change teams the uniform and cap is updated.

Archived