Request: New Rangers Alternate Jersey

cb

rangers006.jpg

As you can see here, the jersey is similar to the Home Alternate, this one is the Away Alternate with a Grey Vest, Blue Sleves, and "Texas" as the script on the chest. It also has a number below on the front of the vest right under "xas" on Texas. It has the usual grey pants with a stripe down the side that has a blue outline with a white pinstripe between the blue stripes. Normal Blue shoes. But make sure they're the right size for Mench. ;)

JK about menchy.

If somebody could do this, I'd greatly appreciate it, as would all the other Rangers fans on the site.

umachines.

how insightful

unless you're saying he already has this jersey out, which would be awesome

That looks great bigbully. You pretty much nailed it. Are you able to get the number on the front too?

no, can't get the number on the front unless you copy over the home or home alt. Still tinkering with it. I sent it to gochiefs to see what he thinks but I haven't heard back from him

Did anyone get a chance to see the "Los Rangers" jersey last night? Can someone get around to doing that one? If you go to shop.mlb.com, it's featured in there... there would be no problem finding a picture.

Archived