Reds 2x Portraits

tommyjay117

I decided to give these guys a new 2006 Portrait for now, until Hory can get the Reds a Total Portraits set. I'm planning on doing some more. Here's some of what I've got:

prev5mn.png

prev23kk.png

prev38il.png

prev42np.png

prev57kg.png

Thanks guys, Ive got them all done now. The set includes:

Andy Abad

Rich Aurilia

Homer Bailey

Grant Balfour

Matt Belisle

William Bergolla

Mike Burns

Travis Chick

Brandon Claussen

Todd Coffey

Jacob Cruz

Chris Denorfia

Phil Dumatrait

Adam Dunn

Edwin Encarnacion

Ryan Freel

Justin Germano

Michael Gosling

Josh Hall

Ryan Hanigan

Aaron Harang

Scott Hatteburg

Aaron Herr

Austin Kearns

Ben Kozlowski

Jason LaRue

Felipe Lopez

Anderson Machado

Quinten McCracken

Frank Menechino

Kent Mercker

Eric Milton

Ray Olmedo

Miguel Perez

Elizardo Ramirez

Jake Robbins

Allan Simpson

Earl Snyder

Jason Standridge

Javier Valentin

Joey Votto

Dave Weathers

Rick White

Dave Williams

Paul Wilson

Dewayne Wise

They all are 2006 pics and have Reds hats on. I just need a way to make it so you can install them using a .bat or something, so i can upload them for you guys. Can anyone help me out?

Yep, you have to, and it's a pain. For some reason converting portraits to .fsh files doesn't work for me. The easiest alternative is to upload them as .bmp files, and people install them using MVPedit. That works for mine, but I only have 6 portraits in my pack. You have a lot, so that may be a hassle for people to do one by one. In your case you may need to convert all your portraits to .fsh.

Well if you've installed them with MVPEdit, it creates a .fsh for each portrait in your portraits.big; all you have to do is extract each one and put it in a folder to upload.

Well if you've installed them with MVPEdit, it creates a .fsh for each portrait in your portraits.big; all you have to do is extract each one and put it in a folder to upload.

ah, thats much easier. Thanks.

the shiny parts on the sides of the dudes faces that tommy made

mine dont have that

i get mine from press box and some other places

The photos are from The Reds 2006 Photo Day, so some have certain lighting. but i dont have a Chris Hammond one. Do yuo have a pressbox you could post and I'll make one, so i can include it in my set?

Thank you, i just realized I forgot both the Ross's, Cody and David. If i could get those too, it would be greatly appreciated. (I'd get them from pressbox myself but they havn't accepted my request to get in).

Archived