Funny "Glitch"

D-Unit

I was playing with the yankees against the angels, and johnny damon was on second. jeter flied out to deep center, an since the catch took a while before the center fielder could throw it in, i decided to not only tag to third, but home as well. on the throw home, i was beat by the throw and decided to make a collision. i knocked him down but jeff mathis held onto the ball. but he never tagged me and i was safe. this is one of the weirdest things i have seen that didnt wind up crashing my game lol.

LOL! IT DIDN'T CRASH! YAY! Well I have noticed the baserunning hasn't been as good on the runner's side or the defensive side. All I can say is maybe he did tag you and you didnt see it. lol, sorry I can't help more.

there was no problem, i just felt like posting it lol. they showed the replay (i set replay to high frequency) and he really did miss me. but mike scioscia argued it and got thrown out and looked like a baby, pretty realistic if you ask me lol.

Not really that much of a glitch but I've noticed that when I call in reliever Todd Coffey instead of calling him "Coffey" the announcer calls him "Freezin" (spelled like it sounds).

Archived