Kevin Frandsen cyberface mistake....

Veesmack

I apologize for the Kevin Frandsen cyberface. I did a search on him and found this picture:

4c_sm.jpg

and this was an image I used primarily to make the shape of Kevin's head. It turns out that the image is of another former San Jose Spartan, Anthony Contreras. A new version will definitely be coming soon :cry:

edit: I guess if somebody makes an Anthony Contreras texture, then it becomes a Anthony Contreras cyberface...

I did get the hi res image. It's just that after I made the texture, I wanted to use an "game face" image to see how he looks like when he's not smiling on the field and thought it was him. I feel like an idiot...

oh lol well yeah the high res shot from pressbox is cool lolnah its cool kjust keep practising i wish i knew how to make faces i have looked at 2 tutorials and gant figure it out can u help in anyway

How's this one? There' some subtle changes in the mouth and jaw and slightly darkened skin tone (I want to keep him a skin tone of 2 rather than move down to 3).

In addition, how is his last named pronounced? Frawn-sen or Fran-sen?

Finally, is this head shape better than the previous one?

Thanks

Fran-sin. It looks like the mouth area needs to be blended just a tad better. Keep up the good deeds, sir.

Thanks. I'll upload this new version with audio tomorrow. Again, I apologize to any Giant fan who downloaded the original hybrid Frandsen/Contreras cyberface.

Actually his name is pronounced as "frahn-sin".

Frahn eh? I'm glad I didn't make a Frand-send sounding audio announcement. I was thinking that was it but wanted to make sure before making audio

Archived