Citizens Bank WIP (HUGE CHANGE)

Pirate

So this has bothered me forever... the stands in left field have always been messed up. There was way too much space between deck one and two (see the first image) So I fixed it and I have added some new advertisements and the retired numbers and the flower beds behind the railing in left... more to do...

Thanks folks. This is coming along well. The day version has been completed and a lot of the structure has been finished on the night version.

Here is the new day screenshot with Harry the K's visable...

Wow, awesome Pirate! I was just there a few weeks ago. If I'da known I woulda got you some shots. Harry the K's looks great. Did you mess with the outfield walls at all?

Pirate-

Any chance you could come up with some sort of update for the green walls and the bricks on Ashburn Alley? Both textures that EA made were just horrible, and a higher quality brick texture would do wonders for the park.

The difference is remarkable, truly remarkable. For the first time I actually feel like I'm looking at CBP. I would love to find a solution to whatever is going on in the left field corner, but that's for another day.

hey Pirate, thats what i had worked on was the brick texture and better walls....including the walls and ads behind home plate, but I lost all of it when my computer went down...didnt save.

I can re-do it pretty fast and email you the files to work with.

if you can get a good hi-res photo of the wall, just use the actual photo. thats what I have been doing for alot of my minor league parks so the color and texture is realistic. I did that for the bricks too....just took a slice from a good photo

hey Pirate, I'm sure you probably already know this but they did move the walls a bit after all the easy homeruns hit @CBP last year. if you haven't already you may want to incorporate them as well. Just a thought.

I might, but it is a really insignificant move that may be tto much work to be worth the hassle.

Don't get me started on modding versus work. Life could be so much fun. That and I can drink beer when I mod.

Archived